FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: What offical time does trout season start ???  (Read 4844 times)

PERCH INC.

• Monster Perch Rulz!!!!
Re: What offical time does trout season start ???
« Reply #15 on: Apr 01, 2004, 01:07 AM »
 4/01/04 @ 0000 is the start of trout season. I know a few freinds that can't wait for the stroke of midnite!! Thay fish dead pond all nite long!! :o
Pass it on !! "Hunting and Fishing"

shark

« Reply #16 on: Apr 01, 2004, 04:43 AM »
Angling is prohibited from January 1 through March 31, and between sunset and sunrise from April 1 through May 15 and October 1 through December 31, except for those stream sections listed below       
  West River, Sucker Brook from Canandaigua Lake upstream in Ontario County;
Cayuga Inlet and flood control channel from Cayuga Lake upstream to posted "No Fishing" boundary below the Fishway in Tompkins County;
Yawgers Creek from Cayuga County upstream to abandoned Lehigh Valley RR bridge in Cayuga County;
Guyanoga Creek from Keuka Lake upstream to route 54A bridge in Yates County;
Owasco Inlet from Owasco Lake upstream 2/3 mile to marked boundary at old railroad bed in Cayuga County; and
Old Barge Canal from Seneca Lake upstream to northernmost Route 14 bridge in Montour Falls, Schuyler County.

This are the finger lake tribs  regs.

can_of_worms

« Reply #17 on: Apr 01, 2004, 05:24 AM »
I think you should stay home with the wife, but make sure that you make it sound as if it was because it was her Birthday and your love for her is far stronger than the desire to go fishing on the opening day of trout. Don't let her know that it was a crappy day and you weren't going to go anyway. It will pay off for sure. Good luck if you went fishing. Happy Birthday to the bride,I hope you brought home some fish ..

JackMagnum

« Reply #18 on: Apr 01, 2004, 08:07 PM »
Can o worms,
                      I didn't read your post until 2-nite.I went fishing and only fished about 1 1/2 hrs. and caught 1 brown.Got in the car drove around for a while,didn't only see one other truck that was parked fishing so what's that tell ya.Came home made the wife breakfast and woke her up by letting the WET newfy lick her face.I think I'll wait until water recedes and weather is better before I go again.
                                       Jack

perchslayer25

« Reply #19 on: Apr 01, 2004, 08:35 PM »
Well i guess it doesnt matter anymore what time it starts now cause its already underway and im loving it ;D ;) :D :)
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.