FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fairhaven  (Read 1929 times)

perchslayer25

Fairhaven
« on: Apr 01, 2004, 08:23 PM »
Has anyone fished fairhaven yet for the bull head....or has anyone herd anything or heading out this weekend...let me know the facts...cauase i need to catch some heads...appreciate it..thanx ;D
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

perchslayer25

Re: Fairhaven
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2004, 02:20 PM »
Well since nobody knows whats going on here im headed there tonight to find out...ill let you guys know how i did......but if you still have any information before about 5 let me know...but im hoping to get into something.
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #2 on: Apr 03, 2004, 10:53 PM »
So how'd you do, PS?

-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

perchslayer25

« Reply #3 on: Apr 04, 2004, 08:38 PM »
hahahahahaha.....not even a bite...but the guys next to us were catching them down next to cabin 9

techyfisher

« Reply #4 on: Apr 05, 2004, 10:12 AM »
Fished Saturday from 2 to about 6. Caught 1 18" steelhead in the channel off the west pier. Fished the channel out of the pond for an hour. Hooked up on a nice fish at the outlet by the beach but lost it before I could ID what it was. Saw just a couple of bullhead hauled in but probably left before they would really bite.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.