FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: oswego walleye's  (Read 7302 times)

gunnerdk

Re: oswego walleye's
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2009, 12:36 PM »
I fished the river for a couple hours thursday morning and caught one 22 incher drifting worms behind harry's tackele shop. There seemed to be more action up by the railroad bridge.

piker1

• here fishy,fishy
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2009, 05:31 AM »
will be fishing oswego tonight........ ;D
If your not fishing , your not living

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #47 on: Jun 03, 2009, 02:54 AM »
will be fishing oswego tonight........ ;D
So how did you do? Rumor up here is, best walleye fishing of the year going on over there right now! BIG EYES! Browns too!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

piker1

• here fishy,fishy
« Reply #48 on: Jun 03, 2009, 06:53 AM »
didn't make there this time took boat up to get tune up stayed up all day fell sleep 7;00 lol going to do 2-10 friday so will be fishing oswego saturday night. so far been good there for eyes....... ;D

walleyejim

« Reply #49 on: Jun 03, 2009, 12:01 PM »
Hey guys and girls..last night i went down behind the ymca..beautiful water..had no luck..but heard tails of nice ones caught yesterday..i will keep you up to date..i was throwing a rubber goby...i usually would have leaches..however i was just out of work and had no time to stop...leaches or worms are working well

piker1

• here fishy,fishy
« Reply #50 on: Jun 03, 2009, 12:04 PM »
friend has been going there in moring and doing good , he said some guys are getting eyes at noon too ....... ;D

walleyejim

« Reply #51 on: Jun 04, 2009, 09:48 AM »
The water was really slow last night..however did hook in to a very nice one..but he managed to shake me..oh well..till next time..........

CNY Lee

« Reply #52 on: Jun 20, 2009, 11:45 AM »
We tried last night with no luck, we hit all the break walls and up to the bridge with no bites (only rock bass).  The water seems a little warm and was running fast from all the rain, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or are we just to late for the walleye action for the year.  If anyone could just point me in the right direction or tips that would be great and I fish Oneida Lake all the time and could return the favor.  Thanks

Jrock

« Reply #53 on: Jun 20, 2009, 05:19 PM »
A couple of my buddies were out there the other night and caught 4 eyes trolling rebel fastracs in orange and gold, black and silver. The eyes were 2 at 24in and 1 at 27in and 1 at 28in.  They also said there was a few rock bass and small mouths mixed in as well.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.