FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: krings point  (Read 6739 times)

walleyehunter01

krings point
« on: Mar 18, 2011, 05:43 PM »
does anyone know if there is open water there yet .going to check in the morning.but at3.71 a gallon if someone could save me a trip i would appreciate it thanks

JBoggey1

• Who would want to read the New York Times?
Re: krings point
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2011, 07:11 AM »
Walleye, went up the last two rears. Filled my pail in three hours flat. Two at a time almost everytime. Fished off the rocks first time and took the little john boat last year. straight up and down was better. Need a good anchor as the ice float will take you down river. I too would like to hear a report if the ice is out.  Today would have been a good day. I'm all ears, and I would love to have a partner when I go up. PM me

walleyehunter01

« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2011, 01:31 PM »
just got back and there is open water all  around the point.looked like the boats were doing better out by the ice.i only ended up with 5 keppers and tons of dinks.alot of people fishing of the rocks.

DWS

« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2011, 03:22 PM »
Thanks for the report !! I really wanted to go today but I didnt want to risk the ride up and not be able to fish. Launch at the point was  ice free as well ? 

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2011, 03:36 PM »
Walleye, went up the last two rears. Filled my pail in three hours flat. Two at a time almost everytime. Fished off the rocks first time and took the little john boat last rear. straight up and down was better. Need a good anchor as the ice float will take you down river. I too would like to hear a report if the ice is out.  Today would have been a good day. I'm all ears, and I would love to have a partner when I go up. PM me
dont forget about meee  ;D

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2011, 03:36 PM »
Walleye, went up the last two rears. Filled my pail in three hours flat. Two at a time almost everytime. Fished off the rocks first time and took the little john boat last rear. straight up and down was better. Need a good anchor as the ice float will take you down river. I too would like to hear a report if the ice is out.  Today would have been a good day. I'm all ears, and I would love to have a partner when I go up. PM me

walleyehunter01

« Reply #6 on: Mar 20, 2011, 05:27 PM »
the launch area still had ice.they unloaded at the point.small 14'boats

JBoggey1

« Reply #7 on: Mar 20, 2011, 11:08 PM »
May be a bit early yet. walleyehunter. Thanks for the info. I pm ed you . Get back to me if you can. Did anyone else hit the point today? The weather looks bad the entire week ahead. Winds tomorrow up to 30 mph. Not good for the John boat.

JBoggey1

« Reply #8 on: Mar 20, 2011, 11:15 PM »
dont forget about meee  ;D
DD  You are the first one to go with me partner. I need a hand loading the boat. You will get to see the camp. Tomorrow looks way too windy for the boat though.  And I am not sure the ice has broke enough from what Walleye hunter says. Would like to hear some other reports.

JBoggey1

« Reply #9 on: Apr 03, 2011, 07:39 AM »
Big secret, Kring's point was hot yesterday. My eldest brought back the evidence. Meat fishermen were there ,guess that's why no reports. Today should be better weather. My son never came home till late so did not have enough time to head up today. Helped him clean fish till 12:00 last night. He fished from the rocks

esox v

« Reply #10 on: Apr 03, 2011, 07:49 AM »
 Yea.. the market fisherman are there in full force... Thank god there aint a cheap place to stay close........ They are catching some buckets of really nice fish this year..
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

JBoggey1

« Reply #11 on: Apr 06, 2011, 06:03 AM »
Heading up Sat morning, early. There  is a reason your not hearing reports.

raate

« Reply #12 on: Apr 06, 2011, 06:35 AM »
Heading up Sat morning, early.  ;)
Bring one lb. of minnows...or it will take you longer to get there, than it will to run out of bait!  ;)
Good luck, have fun, bring a big cooler...
Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience!

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
« Reply #13 on: Apr 06, 2011, 03:05 PM »
Heading up Sat morning, early. There  is a reason your not hearing reports.
i will be there sat morning as well but im bringing 2 pounds of minnows ;D
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

NYFishtracker

« Reply #14 on: Apr 06, 2011, 03:17 PM »
I went last Sunday and we killed them!! Had a couple pails in 4 hours!! I'll be there Saturday look for the red boatyou can't miss it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.