FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NY Commi Gun Laws  (Read 8208 times)

draketrutta

Re: NY Commi Gun Laws
« Reply #30 on: Jan 05, 2012, 03:33 AM »
This topic gave me the urge to get my new permit. Wayne county issues a credit card style permit with all of your pistols listed. I'm gonna make an appointment with them for the photo etc. and get that done.

RG

I never knew that NY requires the gun-owner to license each individual handgun, and get "papers" from the state before a purchase.

That's nuts...

Welcome to the Machine.

<'}}}}>><  *** just say NO to DPviaBAJwithADK-QTIP *** <>>{{{{'>

esox v

« Reply #31 on: Jan 05, 2012, 09:18 AM »
I never knew that NY requires the gun-owner to license each individual handgun, and get "papers" from the state before a purchase.

That's nuts...

Welcome to the Machine.

They need to know what you got ...... before they kick in your door and come and get you  ;D ;D ;D

Has your doctor asked you if you have any guns in your home yet ?
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #32 on: Jan 05, 2012, 09:37 AM »
It don't seem to work that way around here.....
 Applicants applying for a CARRY CONCEALED pistol license are required to complete the “proper
cause” forms for the issuance of this permit. No applicant will be issued an unrestricted license unless he/she is
able to demonstrate a special need for the issuance thereof.

he is a business owner and has rental houses, he showed bank statements and everything. all in the judge which is pretty sweet since its about a 6 month wait just to get fingerprints in onondaga county

draketrutta

« Reply #33 on: Jan 05, 2012, 09:51 AM »
They need to know what you got ...... before they kick in your door and come and get you  ;D ;D ;D

Pennsyltucky has no such nonsense...
Heck, I have a couple of hand-me-down guns from deceased Uncles that I'm sure are not registered anywhere, including a couplr of bring backs from WW2.

Our new Gov Corbett signed the Expanded Castle Doctrine into law last year - to allow a law abiding gun owner to blow away a scumbag in self defense without any fear of civil lawsuits from "poor misunderstood Johnny's" grieving family & ambulance chasing lawyer.

You poor suckas in NY would be lodging with Snagger after your house is taken in civil lawsuits.

My primary doc is a woman, she's not into guns, but she does check to make sure I gotz lead in my pencil... ;D

esox v

« Reply #34 on: Jan 05, 2012, 11:39 AM »
Pennsyltucky has no such nonsense...
Heck, I have a couple of hand-me-down guns from deceased Uncles that I'm sure are not registered anywhere, including a couplr of bring backs from WW2.

Our new Gov Corbett signed the Expanded Castle Doctrine into law last year - to allow a law abiding gun owner to blow away a scumbag in self defense without any fear of civil lawsuits from "poor misunderstood Johnny's" grieving family & ambulance chasing lawyer.

You poor suckas in NY would be lodging with Snagger after your house is taken in civil lawsuits.

My primary doc is a woman, she's not into guns, but she does check to make sure I gotz lead in my pencil... ;D
You can  pay more for health insurance if you have a gun in your home...... ??????? I,ve heard from a few different people that their Dr's have asked them if they have a gun in their home.. during routine physicals...

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

nightfisher

« Reply #35 on: Jan 05, 2012, 05:12 PM »

My old permit from Pa has a make and model of weapon box. In it is printed  Various.
I'm glad I checked before bringing one up to the house I bought up there.
Sucks you cant possess a legally purchased handgun in your own home
without a permit >:(

esox v

« Reply #36 on: Jan 05, 2012, 07:17 PM »
My old permit from Pa has a make and model of weapon box. In it is printed  Various.
I'm glad I checked before bringing one up to the house I bought up there.
Sucks you cant possess a legally purchased handgun in your own home
without a permit >:(
You can't even drive through our state with  a Handgun.... with a few exceptions !

Hollywood

« Reply #37 on: Jan 05, 2012, 08:38 PM »
You can't even drive through our state with  a Handgun.... with a few exceptions !

Proud to have been born & raised in NY and have successfully avoided NYC for ALL of my 49 years!

Dark Cloud

« Reply #38 on: Jan 05, 2012, 08:46 PM »

Proud to have been born & raised in NY and have successfully avoided NYC for ALL of my 49 years!

Wow, thats prety good! I thought I was doing good with only 2 times. And one dosnt count, it was a 5th grade class trip...
We got on some ice today, I guess your dad left just before we got there...
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

kc

« Reply #39 on: Jan 05, 2012, 09:07 PM »
Did you guys see where some 18 year old mom in Oklahoma had a couple of guys try to break in her house. She called 911 and asked if she could shoot them. One broke in and she killed him. the other is up for first degree murder. Good for her.

Hollywood

« Reply #40 on: Jan 05, 2012, 09:16 PM »
Wow, thats prety good! I thought I was doing good with only 2 times. And one dosnt count, it was a 5th grade class trip...
We got on some ice today, I guess your dad left just before we got there...

He's having hip replacement surgery in about a week, he can barely walk. Killed a deer a couple weeks ago and got it out somehow alone.
I really wish he'd take it easy til after his operation, but I realize now he just doesn't know how, I swear he'd crawl out there if he had to.

esox v

« Reply #41 on: Jan 05, 2012, 09:33 PM »
Did you guys see where some 18 year old mom in Oklahoma had a couple of guys try to break in her house. She called 911 and asked if she could shoot them. One broke in and she killed him. the other is up for first degree murder. Good for her.
 The thing I find interesting.... besides the fact she is an 18 year old widow and her deceased hubby was 54 !! :o :o :o :o :o   is she was on the phone with 911 for 21 minutes until the guy finally broke the door down...they expect us to rely on the police for our personal protection yet .....when the police don't do their job.... who pays the price ?? ...... this woman... in a life or death situation felt she had to ask the 911 dispatcher for permission to protect herself inside her own home... THIS MEANS SHE ALSO FEARED THE VERY SYSTEM THAT WAS DESIGNED TO PROTECT HER !! This is the part of the" NEW AMERICA" that's disgusting to me !!

Gun sales are up as the economy destabilizes
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/05/9983727-fbi-firearm-purchases-shoot-up-in-2011

Special Ed

« Reply #42 on: Jan 06, 2012, 02:59 AM »
 The thing I find interesting.... besides the fact she is an 18 year old widow and her deceased hubby was 54 !! :o :o :o :o :o   is she was on the phone with 911 for 21 minutes until the guy finally broke the door down...they expect us to rely on the police for our personal protection yet .....when the police don't do their job.... who pays the price ?? ...... this woman... in a life or death situation felt she had to ask the 911 dispatcher for permission to protect herself inside her own home... THIS MEANS SHE ALSO FEARED THE VERY SYSTEM THAT WAS DESIGNED TO PROTECT HER !! This is the part of the" NEW AMERICA" that's disgusting to me !!

Gun sales are up as the economy destabilizes
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/05/9983727-fbi-firearm-purchases-shoot-up-in-2011
They showed a picture of her husband.  No way was he 54 years old.  Didn't look much older than she did.

draketrutta

« Reply #43 on: Jan 06, 2012, 04:54 AM »
They showed a picture of her husband.  No way was he 54 years old.  Didn't look much older than she did.

Correct, and as Paul Harvey used to say, here the Rest of the Story:

Her deceased hubby was on powerful pain meds before cancer took him on Christmas Eve.

The POS Scumbag that was bangin on her door was hopped up on pills and knew the hubby's pain meds were still in the house.

Well, he got a pill - a bit bigger than an 80mg aspirin....

The authorities found his body slumped over the couch that the women pushed up against the door as a blockade.

His head movie is now a dead movie - he's a "victim" of justified self-defense by a law-abiding citizen.

Thankfully, OK has the Extended Castle Doctrine - the young mother will not face any civil lawsuits from the dead perp's family.

snuffynra

« Reply #44 on: Jan 06, 2012, 06:25 AM »
You can  pay more for health insurance if you have a gun in your home...... ??????? I,ve heard from a few different people that their Dr's have asked them if they have a gun in their home.. during routine physicals...
you don't have to answer the question, Im an avid firearms collector (and hunter) and have gone over this with my home owners insurance, we had to get a policy to cover the above average firearms i own, when the insurance guy was talking to me he explained that some health insurance companies were trying to find out if you have firearms in the house, he said legally you don't have to answer the question,he also said if I was you I certainly would not answer ;D. NY sucks when it comes to firearms, I own a few of the so called assault weapons ::) also , and the bull____ that goes with them is really ridiculous . but i guess that's why states that have tough (foolish) gun laws have less crime ??? ??? ??? because everyone knows a criminal will certainly abide by the rules.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.