FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Plans for this weekend?  (Read 2830 times)

knurren

• What of it?!
Re: Plans for this weekend?
« Reply #15 on: Aug 24, 2008, 09:03 PM »
The bite on Willard sucked, as did Stumpfield Marsh.  I didn't out too late, but they still didn't seem to want topwaters.

I hot noname lake today.  Thought it's not a big secret to many, the oner person who suggest I go there asked I keep it on the QT.  So I managed on decent bass and a very small smallmouth.  I have one of those old scales that use a spring... This bass didn't feel any lighter than 3lbs, but the scale came up 2lb... there's no way in my mind that this was a 3lb bass... time for digital scale.

While fishing, I heard a very loud crunch and an engine die. Then I heard someone call for a tow from another boat.  I could barely hear them, but the quote of the day was "I thought if I stayed on this side of the buoy I'd be okay."  LoL, tough day for that guy. Anyway, here are a couple pics.

This is my system for charging my trolling motor battery.  I have an outlet build into the bed of my truck.

Felt 3lbs but measured 2  ???

Same fish.  Liked a black jitter bug and put up one hell of a fight.

Live free or die trying.

NH Trout Fisherman

• MFF Mod Team
  • FISHIN 4 BIG TROUT!
Re: Plans for this weekend?
« Reply #16 on: Aug 24, 2008, 10:26 PM »
Hey John,

Glad to see ya getting some use outta the j. boat.  I'd say that bass coulda went about 3lbs, Jibbs could probably judge better ;).
Anyway, I'll be in touch with ya soon so we can  hook up, maybe the illusive Andro? ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.