FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Things that can only be found in Stewartstown  (Read 2736 times)

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
Things that can only be found in Stewartstown
« on: Aug 27, 2008, 07:36 AM »
I am going through the pics from my NH season and found some from our last outing that I never posted.  These pics are from Big Diamond in Stewartstown.  Believe it or not, both docks WERE registered!  Laine caught a few lakers and one in particular was all scarred up.  The fish came on a orange mooselook with black hooks, a pink/black dot/silver DB, and a blk/pur/sil DB.

Enjoy!

and one similiar to the "Big Bird" pics of me asleep on the back seat:

Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

longbeardking

Re: Things that can only be found in Stewartstown
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2008, 08:54 AM »
Absolutely PRICELESS pictures, Ben. Mom and I truely wish the 3 of you the best the world has to offer.

Laine

« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2008, 10:04 AM »
Thanks for posting those anything-but-flattering pics, Ben.  You're a real pal.   :cursing:

Just kidding.  I love fishing with you!  And the 'rents!  As a matter of fact, I have the picture of my Lake Ontario fish as the background on my school computer and spent my entire Agricultural Economics class looking at it and thinking about all of the fun we had that week!  You're the best!

longbeardking

« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 2008, 10:42 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but in Agricultural Economics class, shouldn't you be doing Agricultural Economics, and NOT looking for pictures in your computer???????????????????? DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono: :nono: :nono: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:  Feel like doing some more fishing if you can make it sometime this weekend??

Laine

« Reply #4 on: Aug 27, 2008, 10:54 AM »
All we did in class today was listen to the equine prisses talk about how perfect they were and who said what on whose Myspace.  Oh, and the professor was talking, but I just saw her mouth moving and noticed she was indicating that our assignments are all listed on Blackboard, and we need to do some big group project.  So I was reminiscing back to my carefree summer, my meager yet existent income, and how much fun I have when I'm with Ben.

I do believe Ben would like to get some fishing in this weekend, and he deserves it after a long week of potty training!!  :rotflol: :clapping: :rotflol: :clapping:

Laine

« Reply #5 on: Aug 27, 2008, 11:48 AM »
Ok....I won't tell you!
I hope you realize that laughing hysterically is often frowned upon in libraries...

But I don't care!!  Ben, I'm so proud of you and Rhys!  This is a really big accomplishment!  Maybe not picture-worthy, but those will be good to have around in about 15 years when she starts bringing boyfriends home.

Oh, and before I forget:  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Duck Doctor

« Reply #6 on: Aug 27, 2008, 11:53 AM »

But I don't care!!  Ben, I'm so proud of you and Rhys!  This is a really big accomplishment!  Maybe not picture-worthy, but those will be good to have around in about 15 years when she starts bringing boyfriends home.

They are picture worthy! Check your email!  These pics will be good to have around.  They will go good with Brownie and a shovel!
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

Laine

« Reply #7 on: Aug 27, 2008, 11:58 AM »
You check your email!  I forwarded the pics to my mom and Lolie!! 

Hard to believe big, manly EMT-firefighter-guide-hunter man is now changing diapers and taking pictures of someone's first successful trip to the potty... 
"Hey, Ben, catch anything lately?"
"Yeah, the kid's first released trout!"

:rotflol: :rotflol: ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh:

Duck Doctor

« Reply #8 on: Aug 27, 2008, 12:02 PM »
I could not resist.........

longbeardking

« Reply #9 on: Aug 27, 2008, 04:09 PM »
And yet ANOTHER perfectly interesting thread goes LITERALLY down the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

h82lose

« Reply #10 on: Aug 28, 2008, 09:57 AM »
good luck in school   I almost did the same thing 25 years ago.  should have working on the farm would deff beet working  at what i do now.   the farm is also a great place to bring up a family   the money  might not be great  but a lot of fringe bennifits    the time will go by quick at school  and you will be out before you know it

knurren

• What of it?!
« Reply #11 on: Aug 28, 2008, 10:39 AM »
the time will go by quick at school  and you will be out before you know it

A lot like pulling off a band aid.  When you commit to it and just do it, it's a lot less painful.   :P

Good luck, Laine.
Live free or die trying.

Laine

« Reply #12 on: Aug 28, 2008, 10:55 AM »
A lot like pulling off a band aid.  When you commit to it and just do it, it's a lot less painful.   :P

Good luck, Laine.

Thanks, man.  I like to think of this as practice for graduate school, where maybe the student population will be easier to get along with than a bunch of spoiled 18-year-olds.  Yikes!  Let's just say it's like a really BIG band-aid, and one that's stuck to a lot of hair!! 

On the plus side, we're a lot closer to Lake Ontario!

Chiefbush

« Reply #13 on: Sep 08, 2008, 06:29 PM »
Hey DD, love the big bird lifejacket!!!!  Still got it????
Retired Chief, United States Navy

Duck Doctor

« Reply #14 on: Sep 09, 2008, 06:09 AM »
Hey DD, love the big bird lifejacket!!!!  Still got it????

I am not sure if my folks have it or not. Rhys now has a scooby doo life jacket!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.