FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Trying to reduce the tackle boxes  (Read 7561 times)

Laine

Re: Trying to reduce the tackle boxes
« Reply #15 on: Sep 05, 2008, 06:58 AM »
Oh and by the way, Laine:  I am going to attempt to man handle that washer and dryer in here today by myself!  LOL!

I'll be home by 6, so I can help you then!  Unless you were going to wash clothes, in which case I need some pants to wear to the sale tomorrow...

DO NOT hurt yourself trying to do it without help!  I need you to guide for me this fall! Oh, and I don't want to see you in pain, either.  Or in a coma from a massive head injury.  You get my drift.

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
« Reply #16 on: Sep 05, 2008, 07:16 AM »
I'll be home by 6, so I can help you then!  Unless you were going to wash clothes, in which case I need some pants to wear to the sale tomorrow...

DO NOT hurt yourself trying to do it without help!  I need you to guide for me this fall! Oh, and I don't want to see you in pain, either.  Or in a coma from a massive head injury.  You get my drift.

Yup.....do OUR laundry so you have something to wear and then knock myself out after you kill something.....got it! LOL
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

Laine

« Reply #17 on: Sep 05, 2008, 07:25 AM »
Yup.....do OUR laundry so you have something to wear and then knock myself out after you kill something.....got it! LOL
Hey!  I get to be the irrational one here, not you!!   :-*

I'm awfully sore, my legs are killing me!!  I won't be here all day like I wanted to.  I can hardly walk normally!   :'(

Laine

« Reply #18 on: Sep 05, 2008, 07:38 AM »
Quick!  What are the five factors of production??   :wacko: :unsure: :-\ ???

longbeardking

« Reply #19 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:13 AM »
Quick!  What are the five factors of production??   :wacko: :unsure: :-\ ???

capital, Labor, Land,Information,Entrepreneurnal

Laine

« Reply #20 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:18 AM »
capital, Labor, Land,Information,Entrepreneurnal

Listen to this, a direct quote from the book:
Suppose output is produced with two or more inputs, and we increase one input while holding the other input or inputs fixed.  Beyond some point output will increase at a decreasing rate.

And I just had to give examples!!  Good thing I can BS my way through crap like this!!

longbeardking

« Reply #21 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:24 AM »
And this is education????????????????????? No wonder China and Mexico are out producing the US of A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I work with engineers that BS their way through "high-paying" crap everyday. And what's worse, the result of their engineering is crap as well.

Duck Doctor

« Reply #22 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:33 AM »
And I just had to give examples!!  Good thing I can BS my way through crap like this!!

Get use to "BS"...those are my initials you know
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

Laine

« Reply #23 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:35 AM »
Listen to this, a direct quote from the book:
Suppose output is produced with two or more inputs, and we increase one input while holding the other input or inputs fixed.  Beyond some point output will increase at a decreasing rate.

Okay, I figured out what this has to do with farming.  Ready?

Suppose manure is produced with TMR and hay, and we incease the hay while holding the TMR fixed.  At some point, manure output will increase, then decrease, but will remain higher than it was on the original mix of hay/TMR.  

d**n!!  I should have used that example on my quiz!!  That was a good one!!  And I actually get it now!  Thanks, Morrisville, for everything.  (j/k)

This class is at least getting me one step closer to grad school, which is one step closer to actually making money someday!  And THAT can't be BS, because I'm going to need a reputation, preferrably a good one where people are comfortable trusting me with their large animals...  
Wow, I'm tired.  That doesn't really make much sense.

Laine

« Reply #24 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:36 AM »
Get use to "BS"...those are my initials you know
I think your parents hit the nail right on the head with that one.

longbeardking

« Reply #25 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:40 AM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

ALASKANSS

• BITE THIS!
« Reply #26 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:46 AM »
He SHOULD be giving his hardworking woman a massage after all the time she's been spending in the sale barn!!   

:w00t: :pinch: :w00t: :pinch:

Laine

« Reply #27 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:48 AM »
I was just looking at pictures that we took over the summer, and I want to thank you for everything you've done for me, like showing me how to actually HIT clay pigeons, and all the fun I got to have out at the big lake.  I also want to thank you, Ben, because it never would have happened if it weren't for you!!  Thanks for stopping!!   :-*  :'(  ;)

Laine

« Reply #28 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:49 AM »
Oh, yeah.  I still want that.  lol

Duck Doctor

« Reply #29 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:52 AM »
I was just looking at pictures that we took over the summer, and I want to thank you for everything you've done for me, like showing me how to actually HIT clay pigeons, and all the fun I got to have out at the big lake.  I also want to thank you, Ben, because it never would have happened if it weren't for you!!  Thanks for stopping!!   :-*  :'(  ;)

Hey, no problem....it was fun. I actually just wiped down Brownie for you.

For those of you who don't know:  I had no idea Laine was a blonde. As I was approaching her house, I could see this "white hair" from 100yrds away. I have never had great experiences with blondes so I contimplated just driving by without stopping. Then I realized she might see me and driving by would be awkward. I am glad I made the decision to stop!

BTW Laine: chicken or burgers today?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.