My Fish Finder Main > General Fishing Discussion

How about a "BubbleHeaded" forum?

(1/8) > >>

Bean:
In the BubbleHeaded forum you can tell about some of your fishing blunders or your fishing partners blunders.  Just a thought, because we all have a few humerous stories or mishaps to tell.

susquayuga fisher:
I've driven several miles to fish, and forgotten my waders before, more times than i'd care to admit!

wny angler:
a few years back  while fishing the warm water discharge
at dunkirk harbor in a small cartop  boat in january for trout   at night ,my buddy after drinking a few to many beers  forgot to let go of the anchor (25 lb weight)  while tossing it in and ended up in the water,it was about 15 degrees out and by the time i got him back to the launch  5 minutes later he was glazed over with ice.

another time a freind invited me to fish in an old boat he just bought and 100 yrds from the lauch he gunned the motor and it ripped the back of the boat off - we had to paddle the partialy submerged boat with the motor and stuff hanging on by the steering linking-it got a few laughs from the other guys that seen us from the launch.

Cider:

--- Quote from: susquayuga fisher on Mar 06, 2004, 07:59 AM ---I've driven several miles to fish, and forgotten my waders before, more times than i'd care to admit!

--- End quote ---

At least you can wade wet.  Kind of tough to fish when you have waders, a vest, and a reel but you leave the rod leaning in the corner of the den...

We should get together on days like that.  Something to be said for teamwork!! ;D

ice1or2:
 ::)Went canoeing, brought the paddles, life jackets, fishing equip. food,,...Mmmmmm? What's missing??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version