My Fish Finder Main > General Fishing Discussion

Great Sign!

<< < (3/3)

eyedoktr:
Cider, that's just one more reason to love NH. The state with the best motto as far as I'm concerned. My sister and bro-in-law keep on telling me how great it is and how much they love it up there.

wny angler, I wan't trying to be nasty it's just surprising how many people feel that way and all they would need to do is ask for permission. My brother owns a few hunderd acres south of Rochester,NY and I'm just shocked how many people go on his land ...and it's even posted.

seaweed01:
I would like to have one of those signs for my den.

Cider:

--- Quote from: eyedoktr on Mar 11, 2004, 11:39 AM ---Cider, that's just one more reason to love NH. The state with the best motto as far as I'm concerned. My sister and bro-in-law keep on telling me how great it is and how much they love it up there.

--- End quote ---

Where does your sister live?  Of course, we have cool common laws, pretty fall colors, and an awesome state motto but the game is a little sparse compared to some of the mid-western states.

eyedoktr:
Cider, she's in Amherst. The only time I've been there was the day she got married. Flew into Boston, drove to town, photographed her wedding, drove back to Boston, flew back home. What a day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version