FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Patriots  (Read 10666 times)

miket.

• hard core
Re: Patriots
« Reply #15 on: Sep 10, 2008, 10:45 AM »
i don"t think i have to worry about the jets this year, they need to iron out a couple few things before that will happen. besides the jets are my second team and i think some day soon it would be nice for them to get a ring.
hard core fanatic!

HawgHunter

• Huntin' Hawgs
« Reply #16 on: Sep 10, 2008, 11:04 PM »
dont worry. everything will be just fine. dont forget who's in charge of the team.
Big bass, big bass watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when I come for you?!

ship of fools

« Reply #17 on: Sep 11, 2008, 07:12 AM »
dont worry. everything will be just fine. dont forget who's in charge of the team.

Belichick without Brady has a horrible record and was  close to being fired.....let's see if he is really the genius he thinks he is!!

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #18 on: Sep 11, 2008, 09:19 AM »
Hey...   look who's back from Tuna Town!!!
"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

knurren

• What of it?!
« Reply #19 on: Sep 11, 2008, 09:41 AM »
It sucks, but it could make for an interesting season... a looong one, but interesting. Hey, no one knew who Brady was when he backed up Bledsoe, maybe one of these guys is a diamond in the rough???
Either way, I won't miss a game this season either!

GO PATS!!!!!

Belichick did.  Believe it or not, Bledsoe was on his way out the whole time.  It wasn't coincidence that Brady stepped up to play.  Belichick saw what Brady had in him the whole time.

Belichick without Brady has a horrible record and was  close to being fired.....let's see if he is really the genius he thinks he is!!

I'm not a huge fan of Belichick.  He has to be one of the most miserable people I've seen.  Has he ever even cracked a smile during a press conference? EVER?

Regardless of his personality or lack there off, he can spot talent and has put together and coached a hell of a team.  He knew what he had in Brady and it was only a matter of time before Bledsoe got the boot.  So is Bledsoe or Belichick to blame for the bad record?  The other important thing to remember is that it is not just Brady going out there and making plays.  Their defense and offensive line have all made adjustments and a lot of different members on the team have come through on clutch plays.  Even Cassel as you saw last week... he hooked up big with Moss.   
Live free or die trying.

troutaddict33

« Reply #20 on: Sep 11, 2008, 09:52 AM »
Hear the "official" announcement on the radio this morning... Torn ACL and torn MCL. Average recovery time is 6-9 months

miket.

• hard core
« Reply #21 on: Sep 11, 2008, 08:59 PM »
that stinks, no injury is good but go big blue!
hard core fanatic!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.