FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Whats next? (pic heavy)  (Read 4899 times)

ianwuzhere

Whats next? (pic heavy)
« on: Jul 01, 2014, 09:52 PM »
As the seasons change from hard water to soft water i enjoy the changes and exploring new water searchin for better spots all the time.  From small ice rods and hand lining to fly rods and spin casting.

The spots i like the best are the crystal clean waters. The fish seem to be nicer looking and if ever wanted to cook one up they would just seem to be a firmer/tastier fish.

Looking off a bridge into this aqua colored water there were fish, well everywhere:

I didnt fish it too long, but could see the sucker, white fish, and the odd lake trout swimming around in the shallows.. There was a small lake trout compared to others that another guy caught which he kept and weighed in at close to 9 pounds. One day ill head back there with a serious game face on.   :)

Heres a sucker that sucked up my fly:

I enjoy having a lake all to myself sorta speak, where the solitude seems to make it such a nicer lake. Often the only fishing competition is these kinda fisherman:

These baby loons were only a few days old. After a short swim next to mom they hitch a ride under the wings as mom continues to swim around.

ianwuzhere

Re: Tight lines (pic heavy)
« Reply #1 on: Jul 01, 2014, 09:56 PM »
Arctic Grayling always seem to be a hard fighting fish for their size and love little flys presented on the surface:

Sight fish for them and pick them up along the banks of streams can always bring a smile:

ianwuzhere

Re: Tight lines (pic heavy)
« Reply #2 on: Jul 01, 2014, 10:04 PM »
and the rainbows.. ahhh, always on the hunt for the monsterz that i imagine live down in the depths of the lakes somewherez.. Tying on new fly patterns, and dropping them deeper out in the middle of the lake with the anticipation of something big peeling out the line and the fight starting..

But sometimes its a cold/miserable troll around aimlessly relying on whatever hook is tied on the end of your line wondering "whats next"...

ianwuzhere

Re: Whats next? (pic heavy)
« Reply #3 on: Jul 01, 2014, 10:09 PM »
But when nature calls a bears always gotta poop and the fish always gotta bite   :D :D

Soo it begins:

ianwuzhere

« Reply #4 on: Jul 01, 2014, 10:11 PM »

Some almost as fat as they are long:

ianwuzhere

« Reply #5 on: Jul 01, 2014, 10:15 PM »

Some fish pix just dont do justice as to how fat some of these rainbows are.
In the hope they will grow even bigger a quick pic and a safe release. Often the quick pic turns out fuzzy, guess some dont like their pic taken so they never get posted up and get deleted.

ianwuzhere

« Reply #6 on: Jul 01, 2014, 10:23 PM »
I watched these 10 lil mallards play around close to the shoreline. Sometimes the mom would just fly away to stretch her wings or to another lake i assume and come back in a little while. I watched a bald eagle sit in the trees high up and swoop down a few times until it turned the 10 duckling bunch into a 9 duckling bunch. Took the duckling back up to a tree and a bunch of lil feathers fell from the tree then the Eagle took off to prolly feed its babies...

Everythings gotta eat i guess.
Glad this grizz was more interested in dandy lions and grass then me  :)

ianwuzhere

« Reply #7 on: Jul 01, 2014, 10:36 PM »
Some people prefer to eat every fish they catch, release them or some for head mounts    :laugh::

Whatever or wherever one thing for sure is the motivation of catching more and bigger fish still exists...

Heres some old time motors that im sure have seen some water in their lives:

Hopefully everyones out exploring as much as they can, B.C. is one of the best places in the world to live.

Heres a couple panaramic shots of a beautiful lake- bc largest natural lake (Atlin Lake). The big mountain in the middle of the picture is actually an island. Highest island on any fresh water lake in North America. Can boat around the whole thing.. Oh and there are HUGE lake trout in there, not that i was wondering  ;)

Whats next?

Tight lines,

~ianwuzhere...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.