FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Deposits fishing adventures (A catfish and fishing on the King)  (Read 32141 times)

Deposit

Re: Deposits fishing adventures (A catfish and fishing on the King)
« Reply #180 on: Jun 10, 2007, 12:15 PM »
Finally have some pictures to post. I haven't been able to get out much, my boat is still grounded. Stuff just keeps sweeping me away from fixing it at the moment. I did however make it out for some late night cats. Fishing was great as fish were on about every five minuets. This one was the biggest as the others were all on the small side.

A good buddy of mine from work offered to take to me out on the King last Saturday in his new boat. We were so excited about getting out that we forgot his fishfinder, his net, and his bass pole LOL. But hey, we're fishermen...we made due. Fishing was slow as those storms never really came through that Friday night. We did manage to get a short lake trout a piece, then decided to try for some bass. I did manage a few with many just banging the lures. I finally got something to enter into the tourney as well. We went for some salmon but the lake was getting rough that afternoon so we called it a day. Boy was it nice finally to get in a boat for some fish. Till next time, D.

My buddy with a fish on!

No net so we released them right at the boat.

Nice Bass

Good enough for a first entry!

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #181 on: Jun 10, 2007, 12:16 PM »
nailing them by the ol boat house. A great hiding spot for bass

Fishing is life

MIRC!

reelNeYesin

• fishing NYS...........PRICELESS
« Reply #182 on: Jun 10, 2007, 12:31 PM »
looks like Bubba from forrest gump ;D
you better tuck that lip in it may get caught on a trip wire!!!!
theres mosquito's on the river.  .   . fish are rising up like birds

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.