FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: any good outdoor tatoos  (Read 8173 times)

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
Re: any good outdoor tatoos
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2006, 09:17 AM »
I'm debating a musky jumping after a topwater plug.

My good friend owns a reputible tattoo shop in NJ and has never had anyone get any diseases from tattooing she or anyone she knows has done. Just do some research first and if the shop seems dirty, don't get it done there.
Chasing them pigs with fins!

AK isn't coming soon enough....can't wait to fight with 1 grizzly for 100,000 fish instead of 1,000 snaggers for 10.

OTIS

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 01:59 PM »
I got a steel your face on my leg from years ago.  The kids think it's cool and it suprises a lot of people who don't normally get a chance to see me in shorts.  I would be picky about the reputation of the place and individual you get your ink from.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Pikeguy

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 02:11 PM »
I got a steel your face on my leg from years ago.  The kids think it's cool and it suprises a lot of people who don't normally get a chance to see me in shorts.  I would be picky about the reputation of the place and individual you get your ink from.

Call me crazy, but I don't have a clue what that means ???

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2006, 02:16 PM »
pikeguy, google 'steal your face'  it is immediately apparent... ;D

'what a loooong strange trip its been...'
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2006, 02:26 PM »
STEAL YOUR FACE, WHATS THAT??

"steal your face right off of your head"

;D

Pikeguy

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2006, 02:29 PM »
DUH!!!! Adam  ::)   Nevermind guys....I'm mentally challenged sometimes.  thanks ;)

OTIS

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 11:45 AM »
'what a loooong strange trip its been...'

Man you aint kidding!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2006, 12:02 PM »
Man you aint kidding!

you too?! ;D 8) :D
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

habaneromoon

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2006, 01:02 PM »
i have 3 tats i dont know where the guys sister got her tat, but i do know that tatoo shops are very clean and strictly regulated at least here in the northeast. the only downfall is they are addicting. ;D make sure you go to a licenced tatoo parlor and you will be fine lol

Skipper

• MFF Mod Team
  • Fish for uglies!
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2006, 08:08 PM »
I have several tatts, and I will say the same, stick with a clean reputable parlor. Always ask to see their sterilization equipment, and make sure they are using fresh ink in the little cups. If they get offended by your nosiness, leave and call your state department of health and tell them you are concerned with their operation.
I was told this by the guy who did my last 2 tatts.

I have a cousin who did tattoos on people in his kitchen. Please don't take this route, you will regret it, I promise.

ladyfish

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2006, 07:12 AM »
One of my daughters got a tattoo on her upper back shoulder.  Within a week she was in the ER with nasty boil like skin eruptions.   The doctors didn't know what they were or what they were from, until Ishowed him the tattoo.  My daughter has food allergies.  I don't know what the inks and dyes are made from.  Even some regular medical tests and scans use dyes that you can be allergic to.

mrwalleye

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2006, 12:29 PM »
Anyone got a good outdoors type tatoo?  My wife and I are thinking of getting some small tatoos and I can't think of any.
I told here I should get an archer in a treestand on one butt cheek and a buck on the other, so as I get older and my butt gets bigger, the shot will get longer :rotflol:
i knew a guy along time ago i worked with.  i hated him with a passion.  he had a jet skiier on his shoulder. you should get a cow skull tatt.  that would be cool...or a bald eagle, carrying a fishing pole

taxid

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2006, 03:43 PM »
I tried to warn you.

Of course you guys know more than medical science and just a cursury look around the tatto parlor will tell you all you need to know.  ::)

Just remember you can come down with disease years later. Some pathogens don't become active right away. AIDS is one of them. My sister-in-law didn't come down with full blown hepititas C until 20 years later. They said it was entirely possible she got it back when she got a tattoo in her early 20's.

No skin off my back.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2006, 07:17 PM »
This day in age there are so many ways you can catch things. If you want a tattoo, do some research, get it from a reputable place and you should be good. Just as with anything theres always a risk involved.

Tax, you said they said it was possible it was from the tattoo but they couldn't say that for sure so whos to say it wasn't caused by something else? If you feel uncomfortable getting one due to that then its understandable but you shouldn't blame it on a tattoo when that wasn't proved.
Chasing them pigs with fins!

AK isn't coming soon enough....can't wait to fight with 1 grizzly for 100,000 fish instead of 1,000 snaggers for 10.

billybono

• just passin time till first ice!!!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2006, 07:43 PM »
I tried to warn you.

Of course you guys know more than medical science and just a cursury look around the tatto parlor will tell you all you need to know.  ::)

Just remember you can come down with disease years later. Some pathogens don't become active right away. AIDS is one of them. My sister-in-law didn't come down with full blown hepititas C until 20 years later. They said it was entirely possible he got it back when she got a tattoo in her early 20's.

No skin off my back.

well no offence, but  everything i read estimates there are 500,00 to 600,00 people with aids in the us

the us population according to the 2000 census is 298,793,899
and with everyone who is  tattooed or getting tatooed....do the math

another health problem thats blown out of proportion, and dont get me started on smoking figures

but i digress

no tats for me, i dont need anything to make it easyer for the fuzz to identify me  ;D ;D ;D

billybono

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms isn't just a government agency...
It's one heck of a party!!

www.myspace.com/billybono

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.