FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Close Call  (Read 4710 times)

Pikeguy

Re: Close Call
« Reply #30 on: Jun 16, 2006, 01:04 PM »
Well, I guess not losing my temper paid off.  Not only did I get a check for the stuff that got ruined, but I also got a letter of apology.

Awesome! Good for you LBD  ;)

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #31 on: Jun 16, 2006, 01:07 PM »
Big burk, This winter my brother not only had his tip-up run over by a snowmobiler, It turned out that the snowmobilier was the ECO on patrol. :pinch:

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #32 on: Jun 16, 2006, 01:25 PM »
Well, I guess not losing my temper paid off.  Not only did I get a check for the stuff that got ruined, but I also got a letter of apology.
Glad somebody took responsibility for their actions.  Sounds like someone who will learn from their mistake and be more careful next time.
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

devil-man

« Reply #33 on: Jun 16, 2006, 01:46 PM »
I'm glad it all worked out, LBD.
I still want to see the picture of what he was looking at!  :evil:

GAMBELL

• 24 lb. 11 oz. laker
« Reply #34 on: Jun 16, 2006, 01:49 PM »
I had something like this happen but not that close.  I had a guy go around my plannerboard and get a line with his prop.  I followed him to his dock and talked with him.  He was a real jerk about it.  He pulled up his lower unit and I got my lure back. The best part was my line got into the prop seal of his motor and it was leaking gear oil. 

buzzbomb

« Reply #35 on: Jun 17, 2006, 08:04 AM »
Good for you LBD! :clapping:

GAMBELL

• 24 lb. 11 oz. laker
« Reply #36 on: Jun 17, 2006, 05:14 PM »
Did the check clear?

Ice Dawg

« Reply #37 on: Jun 19, 2006, 08:57 AM »
When I lived in Colorado my wife and I were trolling about 100 feet from shore and I think the law said no one could be less than 150 feet from shore unless fishing on that lake. There was a sailboat regatta or whatever you call them gong on and the skipper of a sailboat said to move because he wanted to go closer to shore while making a turn. I told him that if he got tangled on our lines I would reel him in and punch his lights out. He turned early. :evil:
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.