FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sabres thread  (Read 45413 times)

blaque

Re: Sabres thread
« Reply #45 on: Dec 15, 2006, 07:08 AM »
Ryan wins another! Didnt agree with Peters move....swallow your pride and take a hit and stick with the play, Id hate to see him abandone the play like that and give up a scoring chance for the opposition or miss a scoring chance for the sabres. Yeah, ya got dumped on your can, its gonna happen, your not invincable. Looked like a clean hit to me.  Get ups and get back in the play. Having said all that, i would have liked to see a good "throw down" LOL

FarginIcehole

« Reply #46 on: Dec 19, 2006, 02:39 PM »
montreal is gettin close in the standings,big game tonight and the sabres need to score some goals.5-3 buffalo

blaque

« Reply #47 on: Dec 19, 2006, 03:52 PM »
I like your optimism Fargin, however, Ill play the pessimist as usual........ if they couldnt get themselves up to handle ottowa, a team that has owned them all season..........i dont see them steppin it up any higher tonite. Actually, Im predicting a lopsided game, only in favor of the Habs.  They play us well and I think teams are starting to realize that playing us tough at the blue line and man on man on the power play, and every where else.......well, basically rushing us with the puck has taken its toll on our skill guys. We touch the puck and pretty much just have to play hot potato. Hope your right Fargin.

Chucker

« Reply #48 on: Dec 20, 2006, 05:11 AM »
blaque, your prediction was scarily accurate.  From now on, please predict blowout wins for Buff.

blaque

« Reply #49 on: Dec 20, 2006, 06:56 AM »
lol chucker

FarginIcehole

« Reply #50 on: Dec 20, 2006, 02:53 PM »
THESE GUYS LOOK AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!                   SCAREY AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!

blaque

« Reply #51 on: Dec 20, 2006, 03:23 PM »
HeHa

Chucker

« Reply #52 on: Dec 22, 2006, 05:37 AM »
Well blaque, did you predict the blowout as requested, and just not say it out loud?

Scotty better get a lengthy suspension for that stunt he just pulled, no matter what the extent of the injury to Spacek.

blaque

« Reply #53 on: Dec 22, 2006, 06:55 AM »
lol chucker.....nope, i think you gave them the mojo with your comment about a blow out. I actually didnt think they were gonnna do that well as they dont have a great record against Nashville. Love to see it. Love to see Kotalik get in on the action as well.......man was that top shelf goal smokin. Did anyone notice vanek in front of the net when that goal went in.......everyone up in arms and celebrating, and Vanek, just turned from teh net, head down, didnt even put his hands or arms up. I know it was 6-2 i think at that point, but a goal is a goal man, get hyped up for Ales. Its been a long time comin to get a string of goals together, and to get one the way he should be scoring, even more exciting.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #54 on: Dec 22, 2006, 09:53 AM »
9 goals total and i saw 1.you see my cheesehead nephew had to come over for the packers game.remind me to get rid of the nfl network.it was a good day,packers and sabres won and 38 slammer perch were cleaned last night. is jay mckee in the lineup for the blues or is he still hurt??

Chucker

« Reply #55 on: Dec 22, 2006, 10:29 PM »
Scotty Nichol got 9 games.

McKee has been playing since the beginning of the month. 

Oh, and speaking of injuries..... Tallinder may play in St. Louis!

blaque

« Reply #56 on: Dec 27, 2006, 08:07 AM »
anybody else want to jump thru the screen and punch Robitaille in the mouth last night during the post game show. Ovechkin must have had hickeys all over his Arse after the butt kissin Robi was doing last night. Ray surprised me as well.  What an idiot. It was like i was watching a post game show in Washington. I dont care how good the guy is, i really dont. To taunt the crowd with his hand gesture after his lone goal to make it 6-2 was ridiculous. That shows me that he had one quest, not for his team to win, but for him to score just one goal , thats all he wanted and was waiting for it so he could put his hand to his ear. Thats ovechkin feeling satisfied about Ovechkin and not caring whether or not hes gonna win, but only caring that HE got the goal. Someone should have told him he was still down 4 goals. Ray and Robi say hes good for the NHL? Yeah his skill is good for the league, but the pompous NFL like taunts after the play, please tell me thats not what this league becomes. Thats what i love about the NHL and HATE about all other sports......watching some idiot in the NFL do a dance in the endzone or go out and spit on the opposing teams logo at the fifty yardline. The NHL is about class and being humble about what you do, in my eyes anyway. Its like Satan 2 years ago when he scored and pretended to put a cellphone up to his ear to ensinuate that he was talking to an agent to get outta buffalo. Get the %@$# out of this league, the NHL doesnt need it. Score your goal, put your hands up with your teammates, pat the guys that assisted on the back, get back to the bench and go out and score another one and shut up.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #57 on: Dec 27, 2006, 10:56 AM »
well said, i was upset too. carolina is playing well and coming to town.hope they can play better.well for 60 minutes anyway.

Chucker

« Reply #58 on: Dec 30, 2006, 08:40 PM »
Carolina & Atlanta give us another 4 points.

Isles Monday on Versus.  It'll be a nice break from college football & hangovers.

blaque

« Reply #59 on: Jan 02, 2007, 08:33 AM »
Holy Mackeral, even i was getting sick of VS. praising the Sabres for 60 minutes straight LOL!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.