FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Favorite Lake Actually in the Wind River Range  (Read 7063 times)

fishlord

• http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii165/rbfishlor
Re: Favorite Lake Actually in the Wind River Range
« Reply #15 on: Apr 03, 2008, 09:28 AM »
Whoa, nice supper stringer Cator...and we'll just sit here at our keyboards and hold our breath till you tell us where you caught em buddy. Minnowguy and I met up at Bull Lake this am, sucker was like glass most of the day, how'd we do? Let's just say the fish weren't exactly on a feed, beautiful day, good company, good stories, don't git no better  ;D
Hey Don,Hope I didnt put the ol tightlip curse on the fish at Bull,LOL ???But kinda nice to hear it wasnt  just my usual bad luck.Least you had good weather,It was about 40/50 when we was there last sat.40 deg and 50 wind :-[ :-[
Birdman

LT

• Retired MFF Mod
  • "A larger flame-thrower, you will need."
Re: Favorite Lake Actually in the Wind River Range
« Reply #16 on: Apr 03, 2008, 09:38 AM »
Hey Don,Hope I didnt put the ol tightlip curse on the fish at Bull,LOL ???But kinda nice to hear it wasnt  just my usual bad luck.Least you had good weather,It was about 40/50 when we was there last sat.40 deg and 50 wind :-[ :-[
      Dunno what, I think it was mostly cause it was glassy and the trout are always in deeper water on a sunny day...although we did talk about your tough day over there............... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.