FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD  (Read 293562 times)

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD
« Reply #2115 on: Mar 17, 2010, 05:10 PM »
having a perch dinner as we speak !! mm mm good !!   later...

kingfisher22

« Reply #2116 on: Mar 17, 2010, 09:03 PM »
The River Rat Bait and Tackle!!! Ask for Matt and tell him KingPerch sent you!! :) Also,I went out this morning for some open water fun and brought home 25 nice perch. Only 1 dink throwback in 5 hours!!! ;) Tightlines Boys!!--KP

Nice.  Does that mean the lake is entirely open or just where you where?  I am assuming you were on Oneida.  I went to Seneca from sunrise to sunset for 3 perch.  It's not for everybody.  One was 14.5" & 2.1 lbs though.  That must be why I keeping going back for more of an ass kicking by that d**n lake.

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #2117 on: Mar 18, 2010, 05:33 AM »
Well, recently I've been referenced to be a SLEEPER, let's see.... a SLACKER and been told I need THERAPY!!!! I can hold my own with fishing, If you've seen or done what I've done to my body for the last 42 years.... Yes, one could say I need THERAPY!!!!!! :w00t: :rotflol: :cookoo: OH YA, I CAN FISH!!!!! LOL!! ;D--KP
YA YA YA PROVE IT! ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #2118 on: Mar 18, 2010, 03:21 PM »
How's them hotdogs!! Better eat them perch, cause then ya gotta go back out and catch more!! ;D
Man, It was a long winter! But, when I ate those hotdogs last night with macaroni salad, boy did those dogs taste good!!MMMMMMMMMMM!! I missed summer!! Those perch won't make it past Saturday though!!! ;D What's up Mechanic??--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #2119 on: Mar 18, 2010, 03:24 PM »
YA YA YA PROVE IT! ;D
OH IT'S ON NOW!!!!!!!! :flex: I'll be thinking of you HT while i'm sitting in my fishing chair and your home raking the lawn!!!! :w00t: :rotflol: LOL!!--KP 8)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2120 on: Mar 18, 2010, 04:50 PM »
Oh looky here.....Not a bit of friendly competition Ay!! :flex: :clapping: Don't make me put you two on opposite ends of the lake!! :police:

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #2121 on: Mar 18, 2010, 09:57 PM »
alot of the ice is off the lake. it's boat time !! see you all out there.   later...

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #2122 on: Mar 19, 2010, 12:03 PM »
OH IT'S ON NOW!!!!!!!! :flex: I'll be thinking of you HT while i'm sitting in my fishing chair and your home raking the lawn!!!! :w00t: :rotflol: LOL!!--KP 8)
yep maybe your son will give you one of the fish that he gets and you can post a picture saying you caught it. ;D :P :rotflol: :rotflol:

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2123 on: Mar 19, 2010, 02:05 PM »
Watch out HT, KP is coming to get ya!! ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #2124 on: Mar 19, 2010, 02:35 PM »
Funny thing about this is, When HT fishes with his SON, HIS SON slaps the fish and then he shows the pictures of his SON, But when his SON doesn't go, NO pictures from HT!!!!! HMMMMM!!! :cookoo: :w00t: :rotflol: :afro: If you wanna catch more fish, You can bring my son and your son and that would be a great picture of fish!!!! Josh was trained well!! :thumbup_smilie:--KP OH YA, When you wanna fish HT??? 8)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2125 on: Mar 19, 2010, 03:36 PM »
I think we all need to go together!!! ;D I'll referee!! And prove it is the kids catchin all the fish :flex: :police:

filetandrelease

« Reply #2126 on: Mar 19, 2010, 03:47 PM »
KP-HT  do you guys make the boys clean and cook them for ya's to ? catching them  for ya just isn't enough is it , then on top of that you get pics with there fish man you guys a tough   :o ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #2127 on: Mar 19, 2010, 03:55 PM »
KP-HT  do you guys make the boys clean and cook them for ya's to ? catching them  for ya just isn't enough is it , then on top of that you get pics with there fish man you guys a tough   :o ;D
All in fun Filet, We are mutual friends!! I think whats going on here is CABIN FEVER!!!!! we'll get out and fish, then we'll be fine!! 8) You get that livingroom done yet Buddy?? My honey-to-do list just got longer today :P Hope everyone enjoys the nice weekend that is in store for us and GO CATCH SOME FISH!!!! Tightlines!!--KP

KingPerch

« Reply #2128 on: Mar 19, 2010, 03:57 PM »
I think we all need to go together!!! ;D I'll referee!! And prove it is the kids catchin all the fish :flex: :police:
I'm 100% sure that my boy will outfish me!! Been there and done that!! Kids are a blast to take fishing!!!!! NO, we don't need a referee Mechanic, we'll be O.K.!! 8)--KP

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2129 on: Mar 19, 2010, 04:03 PM »
I'm 100% sure that my boy will outfish me!! Been there and done that!! Kids are a blast to take fishing!!!!! NO, we don't need a referee Mechanic, we'll be O.K.!! 8)--KP

I dont wanna ref. anyway!!! ;D Just looking for excuses to get out and fish with ya's!!! ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.