FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: grumpymoe  (Read 1693 times)

DIRTBALL2

grumpymoe
« on: May 18, 2004, 07:07 AM »
O.K. Time to 'fess up! Remember that I told you to have a bigger and better lie ready for me when you came back from fishing Crow Lake on opening weekend! All seriousness aside, how did you make out? Are the Lake Trout still ahead on points?  ;)
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

grumpymoe

Re: grumpymoe
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 07:30 AM »
hey dirtball....see post "how did opening weekend treat you." you didn't mention how you made out on pipestone......well??? grump

DIRTBALL2

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 10:26 AM »
grumpymoe, I hate to admit it but I didn't even go out. My fishing buddy opted out by saying" If it was 25 years ago when I still  thought I was bullet proof, I probably would have  still gone out". That's ok. It was colder than a witch's t** in a brass bra here anyway. Also had an east wind.
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

grumpymoe

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 11:37 AM »
hey dirtball....habanero bob and i camped out in a tent friday night..saturday morning was pretty awesome except for the white frost over everything left outside..have to admit that saturday afternoon's cold rain didnt feel to great, but we persisted anyway.....not getting any younger either....a few friends said i was crazy camping out...oh well...the things we do for this great sport of fishing.....grump

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.