FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How bout them Pats?  (Read 8308 times)

EASTGRANDEST

• How they bite'n?
Re: How bout them Pats?
« Reply #15 on: Sep 15, 2009, 11:59 AM »
Sanchez does look good.

The pats got luckey, dominated the game? ... WAKE UP!
Fishin' on the job again?

yukoncornelius

« Reply #16 on: Sep 15, 2009, 12:03 PM »
stats-wise, they dominated....look at first times, TOP, yards, etc

if they played with a little more polish, this one would have been a laugher

yukoncornelius

« Reply #17 on: Sep 15, 2009, 12:04 PM »
sanchez looked good for one week, against houston, with multiple weeks to prepare

we'll see if he can sustain it.....i suspect he'll be fine, but he'll see some bumps

callduckfarm

« Reply #18 on: Sep 15, 2009, 12:54 PM »
Buffalo did what it is best at.
Fumbling, stumbling, and bumbling thier way to another loss.

Fish On At Twilight On Hemlock Lake.

jrelaxin

« Reply #19 on: Sep 15, 2009, 01:18 PM »

Go Cowboys!
   Too much sun............its cureable.............. ;D
Donut a day and I'm ready to play
 Dave

KingPerch

« Reply #20 on: Sep 15, 2009, 01:32 PM »
POOR T.O.!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!! ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Loves To Fish

• When Can We Go Again!!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: Sep 15, 2009, 02:04 PM »
lucky? the bills were the lucky ones, that game was thoroughly dominated by the patriots.....one bad pick, a missed FG and a few bad 3rd/4th down conversions....they weren't sharp, couldn't finish.....but they took lee evans & TO out of the gameplan, they ran the ball well early, got behind and shredded the bill seconday, all while not playing their best

luck isn't given....it is made....pats took that game when it was on the line

and there's zero update on mayo, but early speculation was the injury was not serious.....

edwards played out of his head.....bills took what the pats gave them (underneath) and kept it close by playing over their heads.....

pats will improve from here....we may have seen the bills best effort of the year

Tim, I still stand by, the Pats were very, very lucky. Even all the sport talk shows on the radio said they were about to give the Patriots a very bad/ sloppy/ little offense bashing until Buffalo coughed up the ball late in the game and the Pats scored 2 touchdowns for the win. I could understand the Pats poor first outing if they didn't have any pre-season games to tune up with, but they should have played much better than they did last night and they should all be sending out thank-you cards to the guys on the Bill's special teams.

lpv89

« Reply #22 on: Sep 15, 2009, 03:48 PM »
Okay im from WNY and i love the bills.  that game last night was a heart breaker her in buffalo. 
Yes i respect the pats i dont hate them lets get that clear!  how can you hate them they put up huge numbers, an din my minds one of the most fun offenses to watch...

but we were up by 11 with 5 mins left. our special teams blow. especially when they have leodis mckelvin running back kick offs i miss mcgee back their he would have downed the ball!
Fish on!!!!!!!! When i get that big one the world will know.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #23 on: Sep 16, 2009, 04:15 AM »
luck had nothing to do with it...they capitalized when they had to...the bills didnt score 2 touchdowns at the end of the game...they gave em up...what id like to know is why does the QB even wear a helmet anymore...its obvious you cant touch em anymore without drawing a flag...bring back the good ol days when a helmet full of dirt would rattle the QB and be the payoff for a great defensive play...now you can only scare him and hope he falls down!
Scotty 

barkspud

« Reply #24 on: Sep 16, 2009, 05:32 AM »
This is a rebuilding year and with all the young healthy and fast players. Look out   If they come together and the older talent helps the new then we coud see some good games. There's been a lot of lucky game over the years. Its a win should it have been no but will take it. It was a sloppy game for sure. The thing that was nice about it was coming in of the boat showering and getting lazy with a big plate of food and some beer and watching football. IT'S ON LOTS OF SEASON TO GO AND THEY HAVE OLDER PLAYERS AND EXCELLENT COACHES TO STRAIGHTEN THE NEWBIES OUT.  We will see some better ball games yet.

yukoncornelius

« Reply #25 on: Sep 16, 2009, 07:56 AM »
i would not be surprised, barring injury, to see the bills give miami & the jets a run for 2nd place in the east

i think those 3 teams will round robin a bit.....bills have the least room for injuries, but if they can get similar efforts from edwards, their outside threats won't remain shut down every week (the pats just excel at taking away your best weapon0

fred jackson looks like a good pick, their heads seem headed in the right direction

the jets will come back to earth in a big way this week

jimmie333

• Fish On!
« Reply #26 on: Sep 16, 2009, 10:28 AM »
The AFC East is the weakest division in the league. Who cares who comes in first, second, or third. One will make the playoffs and get knocked out in the first round.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #27 on: Sep 16, 2009, 11:35 AM »
bills looked good monday till the  end!  thats their  curse  what ever can go wrong  does!
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

yukoncornelius

« Reply #28 on: Sep 16, 2009, 11:51 AM »
The AFC East is the weakest division in the league. Who cares who comes in first, second, or third. One will make the playoffs and get knocked out in the first round.

um, have you seen the AFC west? please don't even give me the chargers, they are the most fragile team mentally in the league.....the AFC north has two teams in Pitt & Bmore (i still say bmore takes the north)....the south is 3 teams deep, although i think indy finishes around .500, with jax just a little better than that

top to bottom, the east is probably #2 behind the south imho.....i think the bills/miami/jets all finish between 7-9 and 9-7, but none are a week off for anyone, all 3 will come to play every week......every other division in the AFC has at least one "off week" team......

the west is easily the worst in the AFC, possible the worst in football....if denver, KC & oakland all didn't play each other, those 3 would be hardpressed to total 15 wins between them

jimmie333

• Fish On!
« Reply #29 on: Sep 16, 2009, 02:01 PM »
um, have you seen the AFC west? please don't even give me the chargers, they are the most fragile team mentally in the league.....the AFC north has two teams in Pitt & Bmore (i still say bmore takes the north)....the south is 3 teams deep, although i think indy finishes around .500, with jax just a little better than that

top to bottom, the east is probably #2 behind the south imho.....i think the bills/miami/jets all finish between 7-9 and 9-7, but none are a week off for anyone, all 3 will come to play every week......every other division in the AFC has at least one "off week" team......

the west is easily the worst in the AFC, possible the worst in football....if denver, KC & oakland all didn't play each other, those 3 would be hardpressed to total 15 wins between them

As an NFC East fan, I wasn't trying to wind you up. I was trying to get Billditrite going.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.