FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Get Together Thread  (Read 11480 times)

trapperdirk

Re: Get Together Thread
« Reply #45 on: Jun 16, 2004, 01:11 AM »
Yeh Germ I might be into that . Will definately see about that . Are the trout biting in Harp at all . ? ???
  And speak of the devil and lookey whose here but GOS himself coming to wreak havoc . LOL . I think were going to have to start every thread from here on in called August 7&8 2004 or the Hardto Bros will forget and show up in March 2005 . LOL ;D
  I think you might be in for a rough week Germ after this latest escapade . ;D With them fingers of yours all messed up ol Gos is going to outpost you even through them fogged up glasses . LOL ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #46 on: Jun 17, 2004, 01:03 PM »
Bah Mother HEn little Red RIding Hood...but hey im posting pics arnt i? LOL ANd i still haven't even been out on a boat yet:> That fishing4life better set something up quick lol!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

fishing4life

« Reply #47 on: Jun 17, 2004, 07:40 PM »
What are you talking about?  Setting somthing up, tommorow night is where it's at.  How's about next wednseday afternoon???  Let's go I'm always game!!!  Wednsedays Are always my day of let me know.

Cheers!!!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Germ

« Reply #48 on: Jun 17, 2004, 09:48 PM »
heheh Ya Hard for me to set days as i work evenings 3-11 now...SO thats the only problem..What days ay work...Days off etc etc? I have evey 2nd weekend off and monday and fridays of the oppisite week. Anyhw let me know!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

fishing4life

« Reply #49 on: Jun 18, 2004, 11:41 AM »
Ya Germ I'm a golf pro so I'm at the course 70 hours a week beetween shop time and lesson time.  I only have Wednesdays off all year, and besides that I never know what I'm going to be working until the day before.  Anyway If you want to hook up for some morning that would be great.  Let me know.

cheers!!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Germ

« Reply #50 on: Jun 18, 2004, 12:18 PM »
Well i think Wednesdays would be great..I would have to be back at work by 3:00 but that gives us plenty of time..Even enough time for Trapper to clean our fish:> LOL well have to set a a wednesday up..Ill go looking into my schedule and get back to ya There Tigerwoods!

trapperdirk

« Reply #51 on: Jun 18, 2004, 12:57 PM »
See here I went and made all kinds of arrangements for Saturday then the notorious Germitus hit and he cancelled . Now hes making plans f4l . Hmmmm . Dont make plans there tiger .  ;D

TD

fishing4life

« Reply #52 on: Jun 18, 2004, 01:51 PM »
Don't be calling me tiger.  Tiger isn't even good enough to carry my golf bag!!!LOL

Cheers!!!

Germ

« Reply #53 on: Jun 19, 2004, 11:06 AM »
LOL needed to do house repairs there Trapper...ANd my Father-in-law is working this weekend also..SO the 2 combined don't  make out for a great visit.to the north...ANd its  not like you haven't broken plans with m TRApper...LOL Remeber your mother was Snowed in or were you hung over i can't remember...LOL

Germ

« Reply #54 on: Jun 20, 2004, 10:53 PM »
Women Whinning lol....I remember hearing Im out of smokes im out of bear blah blah blah..Christ sakes...I think ROLLY Is queen of all the women and when he is in my boat he better learn how to swim...LOL tight lines!

trapperdirk

« Reply #55 on: Jun 20, 2004, 11:38 PM »
Yes and sitting on girly sleigh after he spilled the beer waiting for others to come back and help him .LOL ;D . I think you might have opened a huge can of worms here Rolly . LOL ;D We all remember the mighty outdoorsman Rolly ,don't we lads . ::)

TD

Germ

« Reply #56 on: Jun 21, 2004, 10:33 PM »
Hey guys i have to set the getogethjer back One weekend:> SO not the 7th and 8th it will be the following weekend if that is ok with everyone? My wife has to goto NEW YORK city that weekend...SO she womnt be there to serve us food if i had it on the 7th and we would be pretty hungry after ahile:> anyhow so it will be the Weekend after that:>

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.