FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Where is everyone going at the CHu today? (nevermind)  (Read 4940 times)

JustOsmo

Me and my Cousin were planning to go fishing and the Chu is the top[  of my list. If anyone is going today let me know what time and gate and maybe I will see you there.

I will be the dork with red eyes  ::) and a backpack that makes him look like a hobo (according to my sister who saw me walking tot he lake yesterday).

EDIT: Nevermind, my buddy bailed so I am stuck at home. Prob walk to webster lake now by myself.

I need better fishing buddys.

FishingNewEngland

Re: Where is everyone going at the CHu today? (nevermind)
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2010, 12:19 PM »
If you weren't so far away....
Contributing blogger at www.wickedfishah.com

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2010, 02:36 PM »
Hit the chu today with bobyg  no runs no bites :-\a  :-\ thats fishing.
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

JDiperrio

« Reply #3 on: Apr 11, 2010, 03:45 PM »
Hit the Chu with Dick around 9am and I limited out around 230 and Dick had 3 runs but they dropped them on him. Best day yet this year.
John

elevatorman

« Reply #4 on: Apr 11, 2010, 04:23 PM »
Hit the Chu with Dick around 9am and I limited out around 230 and Dick had 3 runs but they dropped them on him. Best day yet this year.
good job .got to my spot thought :cursing: I WAS in a third world country.
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

JDiperrio

« Reply #5 on: Apr 11, 2010, 04:43 PM »
haha usually only the causway is a third world country ;D Opened the lakers and two I caught on the main lake had nothing in them but the one I caught at the brook mouth had 3 smelt in it  ;)
John

JustOsmo

« Reply #6 on: Apr 11, 2010, 04:44 PM »
I ended up going to Carbuncle Pond in Oxford because it was listed as stocked 6 days ago. No bites no runs but I did catch a small bass while reeling in my line to reset it. Was about 15 other guys around and no one had any trout hits.

JDiperrio

« Reply #7 on: Apr 11, 2010, 04:45 PM »
What did you have set up for bait? I would use the same set up as mentioned for the chu but instead of a shiner use the power bait.
John

JustOsmo

« Reply #8 on: Apr 11, 2010, 05:10 PM »
What did you have set up for bait? I would use the same set up as mentioned for the chu but instead of a shiner use the power bait.

Ya I was using that setup with powerbait. Yellow corn dough natural sent with a size 12 hook and an egg sinker above the swivel.

6lb test flouro

JDiperrio

« Reply #9 on: Apr 11, 2010, 05:14 PM »
Wow that is surprising no trout caught. Atleast you got out today
John

elevatorman

« Reply #10 on: Apr 11, 2010, 05:17 PM »
haha usually only the causway is a third world country ;D Opened the lakers and two I caught on the main lake had nothing in them but the one I caught at the brook mouth had 3 smelt in it  ;)
SMELT thats the key  bait .  ;) ;) shiners ::)

SpaceGhost

« Reply #11 on: Apr 11, 2010, 05:25 PM »
My buddy Bob caught a 3lb 15 oz smallie and his dad caught a 15 inch laker at the Chu~

I didnt get to go out myself.  :'(

200fisher

« Reply #12 on: Apr 11, 2010, 05:53 PM »

Good for you, man. I don't know how you had the energy to get out this morning after bouncing around on the ocean yesterday. Maybe it's the age thing! I'm truly impressed. Congrats on the limit.
“Half the people I know are below average"  -Steven Wright

JDiperrio

« Reply #13 on: Apr 11, 2010, 06:28 PM »
Good for you, man. I don't know how you had the energy to get out this morning after bouncing around on the ocean yesterday. Maybe it's the age thing! I'm truly impressed. Congrats on the limit.

lol yea went to bed as soon as I got home and got up around 8am. Ill be back out there tomorrow am for an hour before I got to head back to JWU. Maybe Ill get some stripers down there after class at night this week.
John

bigbry068

« Reply #14 on: Apr 11, 2010, 06:40 PM »
Ill be heading to norwich for stripers sometime this week.
Wettest member of the the G.O.D.S.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.