FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: lake of the woods business conference  (Read 8132 times)

grumpymoe

Re: lake of the woods business conference
« Reply #15 on: Jun 06, 2004, 08:18 PM »
honest to gawd...germ...i haven't fished anything much east of sioux lookout ontario....or north of iqaluit nunavut....so i need help....just a thought...maybe if we could get enough myfishfinder members in for a get together....we could contact one of the resorts after prime time season is done who would put up with us and give us some kind of deal.....spread the thought and lets see what we come up with.....grump

fishing4life

« Reply #16 on: Jun 06, 2004, 09:33 PM »
Grump that sounds like my cup of tea...  I'd sign up for somthing like that if we could get it organized....

cheers!!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #17 on: Jun 07, 2004, 11:20 AM »
Well a few weeks ago i met a fellow who told me that his aunt runs a resort up by walkerton and that if i knew of any guys who wanted to get some rooms there for the salmon run one weekend of what ever to let him know...Only problem is that its pretty far for you grump and only a few hours for us gents...I was thinking maybe somewhere in the middle? But as i said this is your puppy....Germs not going to be Motherhen on this trip...
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

fozsey

« Reply #18 on: Jun 07, 2004, 04:57 PM »
Hey, don't forget bout us....if you can make it we can too....going up there sightseeing next week. Keep us informed...

Germ

« Reply #19 on: Jun 08, 2004, 09:34 AM »
Hey the more the merrior ..If it gets big enough we can make it a Outing for Wifes as well? I mean face it if they can shop and we can fish...and none to b***h at one another....I say its great..anyhow Grump lets us know...Dang the baerromoter is just way to high for me need to sleep...Bye for now guys!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

grumpymoe

« Reply #20 on: Jun 08, 2004, 09:50 AM »
just so nobody gets antsy, no updates or news until monday....am staying over the weekend at crow lake....looks like a little laker fishing with my buddy who has a cottage there....catch everyone later.....grump

Cider

« Reply #21 on: Jun 08, 2004, 01:26 PM »
   Now if somebody does have a UFO available to them it still has to come from Area 54 which is somewhere in the states I think like Arizona .

Hey, how'd you find out about Area 54??  ???  That was supposed to be a secret US installation for keeping an eye on you Canadians (esp. those hard-to brothers) and all the fish yer snaggin'....er I mean catchin'!!  :P

looks like there's a change of plans for me.....will be heading down to area 54 in arizona....plans to drive down wednesday morning.......

And grumpy is probably on his on his way there right now!!  :o  Now we have to go and change the name to something like Area 432.363 and move it to Rhode Island or something to make it a secret again...  ;D

trapperdirk

« Reply #22 on: Jun 08, 2004, 05:29 PM »
ROTFLMAO Cider . But we have our secret weapon the mother hen Germ . He will commadeer us a ride somewhere . ;D He knows the exact kind of places that are used by your military to hide these installations .
  He just follows the Hardto Bros around for a night and they will point him in the right direction . LOL ;D AH the aroma . ;)
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #23 on: Jun 08, 2004, 08:58 PM »
germ/trapper if grumpymoe can make that fishing trip happen I am in. One condition though. Germ your wife has to join us ;) ;) ;)  I think I hear my UFO starting!!!
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

trapperdirk

« Reply #24 on: Jun 09, 2004, 01:38 AM »
ROTFLMAO Big Walleye . Well we'll have to see what we can co-ordinate but it might be rough for me if it's to be soon with the distance and all .
  Will wait for Grumpy the senior mother hen . LOL ;D

TD

Germ

« Reply #25 on: Jun 09, 2004, 08:40 AM »
Well Trapper the Distnace shouldn't be to bad...Being that we will have to hit the trans Canada Highway i could pick ya up and we could share cost of Gas to where evere the local  is? What about nipising grump?

trapperdirk

« Reply #26 on: Jun 09, 2004, 09:01 AM »
By what I've gathered Germ is that Grump would like a halfway point if possible which is only fair . Well were 24hrs plus from the Manitoba border and thats me . Your even further . By my calculations thats 12 hrs minimum each way . That to me is a good two days drive .  :-\
  Not to be negative I just don't know whether my time frame will allow it . But I am interested still . Anything for a get together , some pops and the main course to go fishing . ;D

TD

Germ

« Reply #27 on: Jun 09, 2004, 07:49 PM »
Well Trapper 12 hours for me driving is Leave at 6:00 Am  there sometime before 10 pm....hmmm..12 hours not bad divinde the shift into 2/ 6 hours driving ..20 bucks gas for 4 hours of driving? something like that. 120 dollers round trip for Gas?  If i had a Carvan id do the drivng for me yourself and GOS...I wonder what aplane ticket costs to Grumps neck of the Woods? hmmmm gives me a idea!

grumpymoe

« Reply #28 on: Jun 14, 2004, 07:03 AM »
hey everyone...had one pretty good day wednesday afternoon...me and 3 buds hit one spot on lake of the woods about 3:00pm... 2 itsy bitsy walleyes then decided to move after 1/2hr...nailed some awesome eating walleyes for evening lunch...most of the fish were pretty much 1 1/2lbs each...the group kept 14 for snacking...hit eds cabin to prepare and the owners mother decided we must use the kitchen...wow...deep frying walleyes and homefries took all of 15 minutes then she insisted we use the outdoor deck at the lodge...what a host....everyone completely stuffed!!!  i dont have too much time today due to backlog at work but i will post some pics of our adventure on friday......grump

Germ

« Reply #29 on: Jun 14, 2004, 02:39 PM »
There better be a Ruler in the picture Grump it is Pickerel and Pike Month for us! TIght lines and Once again GLad your HOme safe!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.