FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: pics of Bass pro  (Read 5459 times)

Chucker

Re: pics of Bass pro
« Reply #15 on: Jun 15, 2004, 05:58 AM »
reub - saw your mystery fish last night.  My money says it's a Bigmouth Buffalo.

Kinda surprised they didn't put any lakers, gar, sturgeon, or perch in the tank.

Cider

« Reply #16 on: Jun 15, 2004, 08:13 AM »
take this road a few miles and then turn right down that holler and then when you see the big oak turn backwards and go down that road for 200 miles and when you see that thar big maple tree turn down that thar holler until you see the big blue house with pick shutters and then you turn right and go another 200 miles and then you will see a big city and beside the city is a big falls and ricer and if you jump into that river it will swim you right past it!!!!!

Hey Reub, I think your directions are a little flawed.  My neighbor up here in NH has one of those tacky blue houses with pink shutters.  ???  Sounds like you have me driving all over New England.  With the gas prices and all those miles, I may never get to BSP...  Oh...  I get it!  You just want to keep it all to yourself!!! LOL!!  ;D

reubenpa

« Reply #17 on: Jun 15, 2004, 07:45 PM »
welllll  cider....  I think there might be enough for both of us!!!!  lol
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #18 on: Jun 20, 2004, 12:07 PM »
Ok, here are some more pictures of the new Bass Pro shop in Auburn, NY. Only been open 2 weeks now and had to take a road trip to check it out.  :o Wow, very, very, nice.
Bears over the gun rack.

Flying turkeys.

1 of the many monster bucks along the gun rank.

Big crappie.

Big brown.

Big muskie.

Big rainbow in the tank.

Big bass in the tank.

And my Father's day goodies.  ;D

And the wife was checking out the boat that I would like to get, and she a proved.  ;D
Only if we could afford it now, house first then boat, I was told, unless the right used one happens to be found.
What a store, every color, every lure, that you would need, BUT I will say there are better deals at Dick's, sorry had to say it, BUT much, much less of a selection. Oh well.
Great store.  :D
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

cheeks

« Reply #19 on: Jun 26, 2004, 07:58 PM »
I just got back from Bass Pro.  The kids and I were watching the fish in the tank when I noticed that one of the bigger bass was not swimming about like the others.  I watched it for a while, upon closer inspection I noticed a large tail fin sticking out of its mouth.  I then heard an associate explaining to someone else that the bass have been eating the trout. 

Cider

« Reply #20 on: Jun 28, 2004, 09:14 AM »
Cheeks you should have done the only honorable thing to do in a situation such as this...grab a spinning outfit off the shelf along with some trout spinners and save those poor defenseless trout from the mean ole bass!  ;D

ajwiez2

« Reply #21 on: Jun 28, 2004, 06:51 PM »
I finally took the big drive ( 10 Mi. ) Sunday to check out the new place. Watched a bass hammer a brookie and then swim around with just the tail sticking out of its mouth. That fish that has everyone is wondering what it is well it is a buffalofish.looked it up when I got home . I only spent about an hour in the store as I had another thing that I had to do  so I couldn't stay long will have to go back when I get a rain day and don't have to work. I was told by the wife that I didn't need anything from there so I couldn't spend any money the other day but when I go back I will get some things that I   WANT   and she will not be going with me that day to tell me I don't need anything. Some times you got to do what you WANT to do .

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #22 on: Jun 28, 2004, 07:00 PM »
I was told by the wife that I didn't need anything from there so I couldn't spend any money the other day but when I go back I will get some things that I   WANT   and she will not be going with me that day to tell me I don't need anything. Some times you got to do what you WANT to do .
AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!  ;D
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.