FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084327 times)

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #300 on: Feb 19, 2011, 12:51 PM »
       Man that brings back memories for me too , can you say tequilla Mooseman.. Remember those days and nights at the "SeaGrape" and "The Georgetown Saloon on our Striper trips!!??  I got to get back down there this year.. Craig and Mooseman look good, some good times right there!    MMMMMM!!!

a few pic's from yesterday..

Nice Pics Shane and I love the SECRET SPOT pic!!!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

KingPerch Jr.

« Reply #301 on: Feb 19, 2011, 12:57 PM »
Oh I forgot to add something.... My basketball team beat Sandy Creek @ Sandy Creek and we gotrid of our 4 game losing streak!!! I had 2 points,7 or 8 assists,4 steals and no rebounds!!!
Red Sox!

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #302 on: Feb 19, 2011, 02:36 PM »
My friends son plays on your winning team...
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

wiredstone

« Reply #303 on: Feb 19, 2011, 03:08 PM »
Great pics. Nice fish Gabe. :thumbup_smilie:
wooo fish on. Never mind

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #304 on: Feb 19, 2011, 03:47 PM »

Good job Jr.!!!! ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

bunker killer

« Reply #305 on: Feb 19, 2011, 06:35 PM »
       Man that brings back memories for me too , can you say tequilla Mooseman.. Remember those days and nights at the "SeaGrape" and "The Georgetown Saloon on our Striper trips!!??  I got to get back down there this year.. Craig and Mooseman look good, some good times right there!    MMMMMM!!!

a few pic's from yesterday..

Funny you mentioned those hang outs, when we were on the way home I saw the two of them driving in to the VFW lot with Mike.I almost turned around , but i kept going. Back in the day, I would have been the first one there!

jersey dave

« Reply #306 on: Feb 19, 2011, 07:27 PM »
Hey Snagger whats up I guess you dont talk to jersey boys anymore.
Jersey Dave

SNAGGER

« Reply #307 on: Feb 19, 2011, 08:55 PM »
Hey Snagger whats up I guess you dont talk to jersey boys anymore.

You missed the derby this year Dave , this thread will get rolling in a couple weeks once the ice is done, same old winter stuff as 10 years ago when you used to steelhead fish in the winter... Flood changed things a bunch, 285cfs is kind of a drag now as it bunches all the guys in the same key spots every day. It aint like the old days, the key spots up river are much tighter now and don't hold as many people and boats as they used to... going to be great once the Rivers back to 750cfs or so....soon!!!!!!!  take care bro!!! 8)
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

lehigh vally

« Reply #308 on: Feb 19, 2011, 10:04 PM »
Fished Altmar the last two days and the fishing has been good, the morning and evening hours seem to be the key times to be on the water. We picked up 4" of fresh snow today along with 25 to 30 mph winds, blowing and drifting snow keep most anglers in the cabin, tomarrow should be better conditions. All day Friday we enjoyed warm temps and bright sun, got a few pictures for you :w00t:

wiredstone

« Reply #309 on: Feb 20, 2011, 06:02 AM »
I guess we don't need to bring bobbers. ;D
wooo fish on. Never mind

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #310 on: Feb 20, 2011, 06:59 AM »
Always nice shots Lehigh... Going up this morning for the day with esoxv going to try pockets lower in the River... Might end up in Altmar later in the day...
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

jersey dave

« Reply #311 on: Feb 20, 2011, 12:58 PM »
         You missed the derby this year Dave , this thread will get rolling in a couple weeks once the ice is done, same old winter stuff as 10 years ago when you used to steelhead fish in the winter... Flood changed things a bunch, 285cfs is kind of a drag now as it bunches all the guys in the same key spots every day. It aint like the old days, the key spots up river are much tighter now and don't hold as many people and boats as they used to... going to be great once the Rivers back to 750cfs or so....soon!!!!!!!  take care bro!!! 8)

Yea I know I have not been getting up there as much as I should be but with the new house new baby and new cars I bdont have a ton if money or time lately. The derby I am sorry I missed Bob was talking about it the other day saying we missed the derby this year. I remember when I used to get phonecalls about those kinds of things lol. Hey can you check your room I think my noodle rod is still there from last year. Let me know as soon as you think they will be coming in hard I need to get away and have some much needed fun. I think I will have a new guy for you to.
Jersey Dave

KingPerch Jr.

« Reply #312 on: Feb 20, 2011, 02:12 PM »
My friends son plays on your winning team...
On APW??? And who would that be??And thanks Shane for the compliment!!
Red Sox!

SNAGGER

« Reply #313 on: Feb 20, 2011, 07:34 PM »
Yea I know I have not been getting up there as much as I should be but with the new house new baby and new cars I bdont have a ton if money or time lately. The derby I am sorry I missed Bob was talking about it the other day saying we missed the derby this year. I remember when I used to get phonecalls about those kinds of things lol. Hey can you check your room I think my noodle rod is still there from last year. Let me know as soon as you think they will be coming in hard I need to get away and have some much needed fun. I think I will have a new guy for you to.

Little Dave won the derby with a 12lber, can you believe that 3 years in arow before that it was an 11lber...tough conditions Saturday to fish!!!   I'll keep you informed on the good runs coming!!! Take care Dave, hope all your familly stuff is doing good!!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

wiredstone

« Reply #314 on: Feb 21, 2011, 06:42 AM »
Snagger ,I am looking at the 2nd week in March. Hope hit the ice and steelehad too. Hope the ice holds. Snowing hard here now ,but I am going out in an hour. Can't wait to get up there again.
wooo fish on. Never mind

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.