FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084106 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #1170 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:26 PM »
I wish we could but we're so far north.. No power no Nothing!  :'( :'( But I'll have pictures up by the 12 of June! ;D

Your going to me all alone on Oneida for a week?  :o :o
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #1171 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:28 PM »
cant break that rod. that was like #3 for steel on that one bud. more on the HT-rods also 8) over the years. bad language but a great video none the less by fishhead, we are not saints here but we are fisherman and share the same desire 8)
i have 2 of them, nice rods for light light jigs, those are my caz rods

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1172 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:29 PM »
 Your going to me all alone on Oneida for a week?  :o :o
we can have bush NA flown in for you just so you know. and i will pay for it-end of story if you go with us. the trip is not that much Snagger, give it a thought bud ;D

adam2000

« Reply #1173 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:33 PM »
we can have bush NA flown in for you just so you know. and i will pay for it-end of story if you go with us. the trip is not that much Snagger, give it a thought bud ;D

yeah pretty sure youll never find a fly in trip for this money, not with a cabin and 16ft boat with unlimited gas

SNAGGER

« Reply #1174 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:33 PM »

I would want to  drink too much man, go have fun HT ........ out of town fishing adventures = partying and drinking to me. I went on alot of them... I'll see the Pic's.... :thumbup_smilie:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

adam2000

« Reply #1175 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:35 PM »
      I would want to  drink too much man, go have fun HT ........ out of town fishing adventures = partying and drinking to me. I went on alot of them... I'll see the Pic's.... :thumbup_smilie:

yeah that would suck quit drinking and hang around with a bunch of guys drinking , oh wait you do that every salmon season

SNAGGER

« Reply #1176 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:38 PM »
yeah that would suck quit drinking and hang around with a bunch of guys drinking , oh wait you do that every salmon season

What do you think these steelheaders drink?..... Koolaid? :w00t: ......... I'm still learning how to have fun without alcohol...Ozzy Osborn said it best..."Sobriety sucks"
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

adam2000

« Reply #1177 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:42 PM »
 What do you think these steelheaders drink?..... Koolaid? :w00t: ......... I'm still learning how to have fun without alcohol...Ozzy Osborn said it best..."Sobriety sucks"

yeah but your alive and well, so id rather see you that way

SNAGGER

« Reply #1178 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:44 PM »
yeah but your alive and well, so id rather see you that way

Don't get all mooshy on me Mary    :P   ....When you comin up to steelhead fish?  Got some new bead colors comin Saturday.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

adam2000

« Reply #1179 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:47 PM »
  Don't get all mooshy on me Mary    :P   ....When you comin up to steelhead fish?  Got some new bead colors comin Saturday.
i stopped in thursday and dave said you just walked across the street, we figured you would of showed up sunday night down there

SNAGGER

« Reply #1180 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:49 PM »
i stopped in thursday and dave said you just walked across the street, we figured you would of showed up sunday night down there

I'll be down there this weekend, just let me know when you'll be there.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

esox v

« Reply #1181 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:50 PM »
 you'll have to get skype or twitter or something to give us updates on the walleye steel cage match...  :flex:;D   sounds like an absolute riot.
ALL IM SAYING IS....
  YOU GUYS ARE ALL DONE !!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

adam2000

« Reply #1182 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:50 PM »
gonna be in the market foor a new pin rod next yr, loooked at esox's raven im9 and was not impressed, its the same as my aventa just diffrent blank, guides in the same spot handle the same, esox said no way is it almost 4 times better than the aventa but it costs 4 times as much

adam2000

« Reply #1183 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:51 PM »
  I'll be down there this weekend, just let me know when you'll be there.
gonna give the lake a shot this weekend if it isnt blowing too hard out of the west

SNAGGER

« Reply #1184 on: Apr 13, 2011, 07:54 PM »
gonna give the lake a shot this weekend if it isnt blowing too hard out of the west

Another storm coming Saturday afternoon through Sunday am, could be breezy!!!  better get out early Sat......

I run the raven IM6     good rod, a little flimsy but good.....
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.