FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084148 times)

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #1995 on: Jun 23, 2011, 06:59 PM »
we got poured on here for about an hour or so. most have been the same storm KP got. hopefully you will get some rain tonight snagger. just got the garden weeded and tilled in the middle of the storm ::) did you plant this year snag or do i have to bring you up the goods this year ??? ;D ;D i don't mind

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1996 on: Jun 23, 2011, 07:01 PM »
we got poured on here for about an hour or so. most have been the same storm KP got. hopefully you will get some rain tonight snagger. just got the garden weeded and tilled in the middle of the storm ::) did you plant this year snag or do i have to bring you up the goods this year ??? ;D ;D i don't mind
  I never got around to it again for the second year... next year, it's thundering out good right now..your going to get slammed again HT.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1997 on: Jun 23, 2011, 07:04 PM »

bend over lil guy  ;) :-*

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1998 on: Jun 23, 2011, 07:05 PM »
bring on the rain ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D dont worry i have enough stuff growing in my gardens to feed a small country ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D

SNAGGER

« Reply #1999 on: Jun 23, 2011, 08:58 PM »

Got hit pretty good with 2 storms, haven't checked the gauges, but it was a soaker..we needed it bad..
                            Alot of low clouds/high winds til the storm passed, managed a couple lightning shots.

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2000 on: Jun 23, 2011, 11:40 PM »
bring on the rain ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D dont worry i have enough stuff growing in my gardens to feed a small country ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D

Drove by your house a couple times within the last week HT. The garden is looking beautiful pal. The boy was out on his bike last time I came through....made a swerve towards him and gave Ty a beep and wave. He looked at me like I had three heads. ;D

Rob and Snag.....them are some wicked pics you guys got there. Nice work Gents. :)

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2001 on: Jun 24, 2011, 01:11 AM »
Drove by your house a couple times within the last week HT. The garden is looking beautiful pal. The boy was out on his bike last time I came through....made a swerve towards him and gave Ty a beep and wave. He looked at me like I had three heads. ;D

Rob and Snag.....them are some wicked pics you guys got there. Nice work Gents. :)
You don't ?    :o :o ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

lehigh vally

« Reply #2002 on: Jun 24, 2011, 08:37 AM »
You got it now Snagger they are some nice shots, Im hoping we get our round tonight ill be out back with the camera  ;D

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #2003 on: Jun 24, 2011, 02:12 PM »
Very nice that the kids are doing well in the sports that they enjoy 8) good job :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:
Yeah I wasn't gonna let our team lose that easily!!!! My shot bounced off the crossbar and was about to bounce out but..... I took a little touch and it went in!!!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

KingPerch

« Reply #2004 on: Jun 24, 2011, 06:42 PM »

bend over lil guy  ;) :-*
Your a twisted man Eddie!! :cookoo:

Snag, you get any of the rain bro??--KP
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

SNAGGER

« Reply #2005 on: Jun 24, 2011, 07:00 PM »
Your a twisted man Eddie!! :cookoo:

Snag, you get any of the rain bro??--KP

We got about a months worth in an hour... 1 inch last night and 1.4 inches today in 25 minutes... insane.. erased our 4 week rainfall deficet quick, now we need one more storm to fill the Res.  Summers looking much better, plus it looks as though there only running 400cfs this weekend for the sheduled water release and without a day of ramping it.. must be they know they need to conserve water.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

« Reply #2006 on: Jun 28, 2011, 05:21 PM »

A Blockbuster thunderstorm smashed the area...dropping another 1.2 inches of rain in 20 minutes... Most cloud to ground lightnings I've seen this season.. Great storm.. The Res. should be getting back to near normal now.. we also picked up rain Saturday and Sunday as well..with a 6 day rain total of 4.3 inches   ... Salmon season is looking better all the time now...

Heres a pick of the storm as it approached us..

R.I.P Uncle Johnny

ErnyeJSES

« Reply #2007 on: Jun 28, 2011, 05:55 PM »
had a wicked storm rip through here this afternoon...had a couple bolts of lightning that were too close for comfrot. Instant crack of thunder when seeing the bolts kind of close.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2008 on: Jun 28, 2011, 05:56 PM »
Its just hitting us now..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

KingPerch

« Reply #2009 on: Jun 28, 2011, 06:00 PM »
SNAGGER, Your inbox is full!! ;)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.