FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lets See Your Cat  (Read 11413 times)

grumpymoe

Re: Lets See Your Cat
« Reply #15 on: Jul 08, 2004, 07:08 AM »
our best indoor friend.....amber pondering lunch outside the window...and beside her basil tree ;D

fozsey

Cider

« Reply #17 on: Jul 13, 2004, 06:24 PM »
Cider that has to be the ugliest cat ive ever seen. I would be ashamed to let people know I have such an ugly cat. I guess the old saying is true ugly is only skin deep.  At least its smart enough to hide its face.  LOL

Who could resist a face such as this??  ;D

kerosenecounty17

« Reply #18 on: Jul 14, 2004, 09:58 PM »
Cats ARE smarter than dogs.  You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.   :)

That's a prime example of the higher intelligence that cats posess.  Heck they are even smarter than us humans.  The attitude of the cat is "Why am I going to do all that when some dumb dog or person will do it?"  I'll just lay here and watch them do everything and get my butt up when I feel like it.

My dogs come when I call.  I don't have a cat now, but have in the past, and that animal wouldn't come unless he heard the can-opener.  Doesnt' make one smarter than the other, but IMHO makes one more usefull than the other.

Cider that has to be the ugliest cat ive ever seen. I would be ashamed to let people know I have such an ugly cat. I guess the old saying is true ugly is only skin deep.  At least its smart enough to hide its face.  LOL

Who could resist a face such as this??  ;D

Good dog.  Probably worked all day chasing birds and now it's time for bed.  Unlike the cat that slept all day and decides midnight is a good time to find something expensive and fragile to amuse itself with. 

I did notice that all the cat pictures are taken indoors, where cats belong.  All good, responsible cat owners on this board.  Wish that was the case where I live.

kero

trapperdirk

« Reply #19 on: Jul 17, 2004, 02:00 PM »
Cider get that mutt out of here , we got some serious cattin going on .LOL ;D
 Now heres my Spook making himself at home on top of the casket I was building for my old Lab .

The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
« Reply #20 on: Jul 17, 2004, 07:09 PM »
Hey trapperdirk - If your lab lives a couple more years, that old casket will have weathered so much, you'll have to build a new one!   In the meantime I reckon your cat is just lying there daydreaming of the day he'll rule the house with no dog around, thinking it'll be "Mine......all mine!!!!"

trapperdirk

« Reply #21 on: Jul 17, 2004, 07:58 PM »
Only that lid is weathered Monophil the rest is pressure treated but in truth I already buried that ol gal two years ago . Even with an all refurbished shotgun . LOL But ol Spooker misses my lab and he himself is getting up in age . Kid got one of them Jack Russels in the meantime but Spook keeps that wing ding in line till he against another real dog as friend . ;D LOL Spook is dying to feed on that lap dog of Ciders though . ;D Thats why he's on casket waiting . ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #22 on: Jul 18, 2004, 09:49 AM »
Sorry to hear about your lab, trapperdirk, sadly (or fortunately) we outlive our pets.  I've had 2 cats, and 2 dogs in succession, and am now on my third and last dog, a chocolate lab.  If he lives a long normal life of 15 yrs, I'll be pushing 75 and won't be hunting anymore anyway.  But I'll still be fishing!!!!!!! ;D  Maybe get another cat then, our house always has a pet around.

grumpymoe

« Reply #23 on: Jul 19, 2004, 12:00 AM »
my son found this video for a european ford  commercial......dont take it too hard...its not real...just reel!!!!! ;D ;D http://www3.telus.net/blackdog/pics/KA2.mpg

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #24 on: Jul 19, 2004, 10:53 AM »
That's a good one. +10
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

missfishylicious

• smile it makes them wonder what your up to
« Reply #25 on: Jul 22, 2004, 08:24 AM »
now what makes you think a bunch of cat lovers would think that was funny.it looked real enough to give me nightmares. :'(
I have no opinion on the subject .....yeah right

slipbob

« Reply #26 on: Jul 23, 2004, 02:55 PM »
Here's what happens when you give my older cat (Bonkers) some catnip.  Cats on drugs.  He's a mean drunk too.  Great cat until he gets all buzzed up on the stuff and then he starts being a real tough guy.
Step one is putting some nippy down for the boys.
[/img]
Seems good until the buzz kicks in.
[/img]
The big guy all alone with his nippy after establishing dominance.
[/img]
It's time for some serious enjoyment of the good stuff.
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
This is sweet.
[/img]
[/img]
Okay that was great but now it's time for some serious reading.
Leave me be says Bonkers, it's the new issue of IF.
[/img]
Here's my model cat Junior.  He flies the straight and narrow and doesn't get involved with intoxicants. Bonkers lurks in the background after a good buzz and a good read of some of the latest articles.  You think cats aren't up to speed on the latest fishing methods?
[/img]

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #27 on: Jul 23, 2004, 04:37 PM »
Whoa Ho! That's some serious catnip, man.  Look at the size of Bonker's pupils!

fozsey

« Reply #28 on: Jul 23, 2004, 07:40 PM »
Thats funny slipbob. My cat did some very strange things on nip. Very funny.  ;D

TimC1086

« Reply #29 on: Jul 24, 2004, 09:29 AM »

here's harry, he looks like he got into the ol' catnip himself.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.