FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2011  (Read 313734 times)

nightfisher

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2011
« Reply #60 on: Apr 06, 2011, 04:50 PM »
 No problem KP, I forgot to mention that I'm a tech that owned my own shop for 23 years, got sick of people whining that
150.00 was too much to spend on their 40k Lexus. So I sold it all off and now I fish.  Ya gotta go with you're gut and trust you're mechanic.

tracker 1

« Reply #61 on: Apr 06, 2011, 05:57 PM »
No problem KP, I forgot to mention that I'm a tech that owned my own shop for 23 years, got sick of people whining that
150.00 was too much to spend on their 40k Lexus. So I sold it all off and now I fish.  Ya gotta go with you're gut and trust you're mechanic.

Lmao. As I get older I find myself doing all the extra to keep my machines running good. After all not much fun in being towed back to shore . When I was younger I went as long as I could before having any work done thus breaking down in the wrong place at the wrong time. A friend of mine owned a Transmission shop he use to say when people came into see him they were not in a good mood , it eventually wore him out, he sold out and moved to Florida and rents out Jet ski to people who are on vacations and in a great mood. I think you have made the right decision.

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #62 on: Apr 06, 2011, 09:53 PM »
tried for the wiskerd ones tonight with wallyeyebob in front of my place in muskrat bay. not a bite ??? ???. the water is still pretty cold. oh well, it was a beautiful night.   later...

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #63 on: Apr 08, 2011, 01:48 AM »
  Stabil Ethanol has worked good for me so far, It's the blue formula not the red, I've got a small farm with lots of 2 and 4 cycle
equipment and have not had a problem yet, been useing Stabil in my boats for years, Got a 1994 Merc 115 that I bought new
and have never had any fuel system problems.

You are right on the money....the only product out so far that is minimizing issues with ethanol. Gentleman....use that product at every fill up and more so for storage. Two cycle engine owners......don't cheap out and buy economy, it has a higher percentage of eth. than premium. I recommend Sunoco if available to you. Been Schooled, and I know where the better fuel comes from. Amsoil is releasing a new synthetic product that they promise will provide much better results than Stabil. I am a dealer for Amsoil, but until proven and justified from me, I will not endorse that product. I will keep all updated as I get new info. through the business

KingPerch

« Reply #64 on: Apr 08, 2011, 07:25 AM »
You are right on the money....the only product out so far that is minimizing issues with ethanol. Gentleman....use that product at every fill up and more so for storage. Two cycle engine owners......don't cheap out and buy economy, it has a higher percentage of eth. than premium. I recommend Sunoco if available to you. Been Schooled, and I know where the better fuel comes from. Amsoil is releasing a new synthetic product that they promise will provide much better results than Stabil. I am a dealer for Amsoil, but until proven and justified from me, I will not endorse that product. I will keep all updated as I get new info. through the business
Thanks for the clarification FM!!  ;)--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #65 on: Apr 08, 2011, 11:14 PM »
WHAAAAAT UP!!
Nice job findin em

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #66 on: Apr 08, 2011, 11:18 PM »

Few more weeks yet DEADEYES!!!!  You ready to rumble?  :flex:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #67 on: Apr 09, 2011, 02:00 PM »

Few more weeks yet DEADEYES!!!!  You ready to rumble?  :flex:
U know it homey!  These steelys r keepin me at bay tho. Gonna b up tomorrow man. Maybe tonight for the afternoon bite. Not sure yet. The walleye hatchery is in full swing. Stopped in yest and gave a quick look in the tanks and couldnt believe my eyes! There were a few wallys in there with jiggin raps in their mouths!! Haaa. Think i started the oneida lake ethonal thread! lol  Later guys-Dead
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #68 on: Apr 09, 2011, 04:08 PM »
well guess i will have to make a stop and check it out

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #69 on: Apr 09, 2011, 08:01 PM »
WHAAAAAT UP FILET!!!  :w00t:
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #70 on: Apr 09, 2011, 08:05 PM »
WHAAAAAT UP FILET!!!  :w00t:

not much heard you bead boys are putting a real smack down on those iron heads , :thumbup_smilie:

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #71 on: Apr 10, 2011, 10:04 AM »
Tryin to! Im lovin this steelhead fishin. Somethin to do til waldos!
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #72 on: Apr 10, 2011, 11:25 AM »
Tryin to! Im lovin this steelhead fishin. Somethin to do til waldos!

ya they can sure get your attention that's for sure ,keep whippen :thumbup_smilie: eyes are just around the corner

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #73 on: Apr 10, 2011, 08:30 PM »
Beautiful out tonight for bullheads. If i felt better id b out fishin 4 them. Anyone have any reports from tonight? Later
Nice job findin em

jhirsche

« Reply #74 on: Apr 10, 2011, 09:19 PM »
One boat in Johnson's Bay.. perfect conditions for so few fishing... everyone probably over-did-it like I did this weekend.. IT was a fishfest all weekend for me!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.