FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: walleye...  (Read 1457 times)

oldhuts

walleye...
« on: May 02, 2011, 01:16 PM »

fishing fans,,,
how goes it..walleye starts soon,,haven't seen any posts ,,has anybody heard if any amount of walleyes have been caught lately towards shallows,,or still too! cold for em,,,,,,20-30' wouldn't be bad trolling,,if it's not way rough,,,tks guys

oldhuts

Re: walleye...sorry
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 01:19 PM »
sorry folks,,i'm in niagara county but fish orleans and monroe,,,,

SWAMPGOOSE

Re: walleye...
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 02:38 PM »
tried going out sat oldhuts, but my boat was having some probs
cream ale is good, rolling rock is great, but land shark is king

greensider

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 06:32 PM »
exept for bass if a season is closed your not suposed to fish for that species

Captain1978

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 06:37 PM »
exept for bass if a season is closed your not suposed to fish for that species
Stop being a :police: He's just wondering if they have been caught and where they are. We're all getting ready  as the season opens soon. Many of us catch them while fishing for Bass with lures. 

I've gotten a few in some shallow water in the river. But that was before all the snow melt and rain.  Are you fishing a lake or a river? And how is the water level? If you have gotten a lot of rain like we have everything is all jacked up. Especially rivers. Lakes are a lil different but still depends on the Lake. The  Sac is a mess. At an all time record high. But I hear the Walleye contest is still on for opening weekend.
El Capitano

oldhuts

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 10:56 PM »
no kidding,,if a season closed your not supposed to target that fish stupid,,burt tell that to someone out trolling for slamon   smartass

oldhuts

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 10:58 PM »
hi!swamp,,,,good luck with the boat,,need help give me a buzz,i'll try and get over and give you a hand..

oldhuts

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 11:01 PM »

hey !capt,,how are ya!  usually  fish ontario out at point breeze,,,,,when  i get my boat ready i wanted to hit the end of the river just at the canal edge

or try ,,down past lackawana,,boats only 17'  so if i do get on erie ,,even ontario,,it won't be w/3-4' waves like you guys,,your craft can take em,,

tks for the reply..

oldhuts

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 11:04 PM »
hey!reel silver,,heard that too!   the sheriff just shut down unnesecary boating on one lake,,said high waters will destroy property and cause boater accidents,,,not sure if it was oneida,,but i don't travel that far,,most we go is sodus ..oak orchard,,,waterport,,,placws w/in 2 hrs,,,tks ..have a good summer..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.