FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: August Fishing Tourney Trip In Full Detail Will take 30 mins to read it all!  (Read 9489 times)

Trina

UMMMMMMM Trapper  ....think not.  Innocent and you just don't go in the same sentence together! ;)

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
hehehe looks l;ike shes got your number bud:>:>
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

trapperdirk

Quit picking on me you two . I am innocent and no the glove did'nt fit and was planted by some one like Rolly . ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Trina

I haven't begun to pick on you yet.  Innocent my foot ! Forgot that I know you....now Germ let me tell you about the time that he.......... oh maybe I better not.. ;)

Germ

8) 8) do tell.............I know Him and he probabaly did it ......LOL hes like a virus!!heheh
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Germ

yep">< the one and only

trapperdirk

Alrighty then I plead the 5th and remain INNOCENT . With OJ ,the glove didn't fit and was placed there by a Hardto such as Rolly , Clinton didn't inhale , and I am just like the teflon Don , not much sticks because I AM INNOCENT . ;D

TD

Germ

YOu forgot how our legla system works Trapper.......Guilty untill proven innocent! :>:> Im not on your side for the innocent plee thats for Sure..Your on your own here!

Trina

Clinton didn't inhale?  You have got to be kidding.

Don't worry Trapper, I will be your legal attorney...but we WILL have to plea bargin about the Innocent part....maybe innocent part of the time..like when your sleeping? ;)

Germ

Na not even then........His soul is tainted so much neither heaven or hell will take him....Purgitory for him.........:>:>

trapperdirk

Well purgatory might not be so bad considering I live in the land of 40 below . Be like them snowbirds heading to Florida for the winter . LMAO . ;D Just think about those girls in bikinis makes me maybe consider taking my halo off and pleading guilty . ;D

TD

Germ

Um news flash....you havent seen a Halo since you were 3 weeks old:>:>

Trina

Now that is an understatement!!! ;D

trapperdirk

Thats untrue . I have a Halo and and only confer with angels  ;D. Why do you think I can walk on water .? ??? Even ask my mom she would agree that I'm innocent . LOL ;D

TD

Trina

Now that must mean that I am an angel.  ;)  That would make Germ one too...oh dear....not so sure about that either...

yes, you can walk on water...ICE :P

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.