FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: oggo poggo on film!!!!  (Read 10121 times)

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
Re: oggo poggo on film!!!!
« Reply #15 on: Oct 28, 2011, 05:19 PM »
ya but just remember you are the only one that lives in FULTON BUD :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :flag: :thumbup_smilie: :clapping: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #16 on: Oct 28, 2011, 05:26 PM »
Palermo? ???
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

H.T.

« Reply #17 on: Oct 28, 2011, 05:32 PM »
Like i said "FULTON"  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) You are doomed until you move north bud  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ;D

chiefcatchemall

« Reply #18 on: Oct 28, 2011, 06:08 PM »
Palermo? The blue-bowl station is the highlight of your town ;D

H.T.

« Reply #19 on: Oct 28, 2011, 06:20 PM »
it is located north toward fulton  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :P

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #20 on: Oct 28, 2011, 06:38 PM »
hey   this  is  a  pretty  serious  thread  ya  know   don't  be  hi-jacking  it   :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

KingPerch

« Reply #21 on: Oct 28, 2011, 06:57 PM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: How on earth did I miss this thread?? Trapper....You, my friend,  are something else!!! :w00t: OMG LMAO!!! :w00t:

ROCKY LIVES!!! HT stop hijacking threads that are put in place to warn people of the ever attacking OGGO POGGO!!--KP ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

H.T.

« Reply #22 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:10 PM »
i had nothing to do with that ???

bcons

« Reply #23 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:14 PM »
Although HT send some weird texts  :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:  He's in the right area, at least there's no sign warning of toxic algea that will kill your dog near his house.  Albeit Palermo is a giant swap from one end to the other   :-* :-* :-*  Neither of you H & transformer live quite far north enough.  Then again that's ok, I can sleep in 20 mins longer and still beat you too the good hard water spots.  :P :P :P :P   For that matter N shore & eyes too.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

trapper2000

« Reply #24 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:21 PM »
oggo  pogos   are  nothing  to   joke  around  about!   they  make  the   loch ness   monster  shiver  and  hide  ....  there  has  been  mant  recent  sightings   of   this   wild  creature    in   fact  i  personal   witnessed   the    animal   chasing  a   ship   just  out  side   of   oswego  a  few  weeks   ago  ....  i  only  had  my  cell  phone  to  get  a  picture  so  please   no  remarks   about  the  quality  of  the  picture

here  you   can  see   the   creature     approching  the  ship  ,  accompnied   by   two prehistoric giant  birds  ....  i  am  not  sure  if  the    oggo pogo   is  in  fact  domestic  ,   there  are    experts   here  that  can  tell   just  by  looking  at  them ,   they   just  have   trouble   hooking   them  in  the  mouth  :rotflol:  gill  can  take   care  of  the   gaint  birds  with   his   duck   gun  and RG   kp jr  and  myself   will  be  in  feathers  for  life  .....  i  would   feel  more  secure  if   we  had   HT   with  his  handy   black  powder   rifle  ...... RG   can   get  the  boom  and   hang   him   from  the  wal  mart   sign   down  the  road   ;D  

warning  this   video   graphic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7sgbimRKDc&feature=related

trapper2000

« Reply #25 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:23 PM »
bcons   just  so  you  know   blue  algie   was  only   suspected   in  fulton   ,it  was  confirmed  on  oneida   lake  this  summer

bcons

« Reply #26 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:31 PM »
bcons   just  so  you  know   blue  algie   was  only   suspected   in  fulton   ,it  was  confirmed  on  oneida   lake  this  summer

Not gonna debate the master of facts  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::), all I know is One town found the need to pay for HUGE warning signs for one body of water right next to the school, while the other lake found not enough evidence for anything, short of closing a beach for a day or two.  Which also had a direct relationship to dumpster ducks and the amount of them.  Sorry Senoir I know Gamma's gone but ya can't bait me into a debate, & if ya did? Lights Out!!!!!  Except mamma taught me better, she taught me to respect my elders, so I'll be quiet & offer to push your wheelchair or carry your walker down the hill to the next hotspot.   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* 
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

chiefcatchemall

« Reply #27 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:33 PM »
Trap, let them think the lake is trash. Their loss is our gain brother! Still one of my favorite spring spots ;D

trapper2000

« Reply #28 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:34 PM »
Not gonna debate the master of facts  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::), all I know is One town found the need to pay for HUGE warning signs for one body of water right next to the school, while the other lake found not enough evidence for anything, short of closing a beach for a day or two.  Which also had a direct relationship to dumpster ducks and the amount of them.  Sorry Senoir I know Gamma's gone but ya can't bait me into a debate, & if ya did? Lights Out!!!!!  Except mamma taught me better, she taught me to respect my elders, so I'll be quiet & offer to push your wheelchair or carry your walker down the hill to the next hotspot.   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*  

was  on  the  news   ask  anyone....  and  seriously  i  don't  think  you  could  keep  up  with  this  old  boy   ;D  and  i'm  not  debating  you  i'm  warning  ya  if  yer  scared  of  one  place     ya  should   be  of  the  other  .....  i  wouldn't  swim  in  either

bcons

« Reply #29 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:41 PM »
was  on  the  news   ask  anyone....  and  seriously  i  don't  think  you  could  keep  up  with  this  old  boy    ;D

You're probably right, I'm sorry...........  ::) ::) Since I'm not allowed a blue placard in my windshield when I want to fish staircase I have to walk a long way you can park much closer, 100 yards vs 1/2 a mile, well I'll give ya that one.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.