FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cuse is gonna be # 1 (Other mods please leave here. thanks, Roy)  (Read 88624 times)

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
Re: Cuse is gonna be # 1
« Reply #60 on: Jan 21, 2012, 09:33 PM »
Game was well officiated and Notre Dame just outplayed the Orangemen.  Irish have always been tough at home.  Still think Syracuse has no one to challenge them the rest of their schedule.

Eagle Ed

5 terriblecalls from 6 mins to 4 mins left in the game. they did play bad and scoop went back to being scoop. cant wait til he is gone

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #61 on: Jan 25, 2012, 06:04 PM »
Wishin for warm weather and the boat floatin on Oneida...can't get into ice fishing this year for some reason? I look at the vex and shanty all the time but have little ambition for some reason. I have not felt the "tug" for alongggg time.

SU looked good the other night. Melo might blow our chances at a good run to the NC game....only the school knows what is really going on but the signs are not good for a return this year. Even though X-mas played great the other night Melo is the anchor to the zone and on offense he opens up the drives and sets some serious screens. Without the turn overs the fast break transition points are not there.

Let's get real and acknowledge that it is all about money and SU has a great product. How did this slip thru the cracks? Melo won't be a neuro-surgeon so let him play and earn his Rhetorical Studies diploma and call it good

Eagle Ed

• http://www.mypage.com/mypic.gif
« Reply #62 on: Jan 26, 2012, 07:18 PM »
Problem with Melo is how he keeps getting the colors of his crayons mixed up when he takes those exams.  Reminds me of the good old days when Ned Harkness was at Union with his high I.Q. hockey players.

Eagle Ed

cNr1day

« Reply #63 on: Jan 27, 2012, 07:03 AM »
Problem with Melo is how he keeps getting the colors of his crayons mixed up when he takes those exams.  Reminds me of the good old days when Ned Harkness was at Union with his high I.Q. hockey players.

Eagle Ed

I'd probably say the biggest problem is that he's from Brazil and English isn't his first language.

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #64 on: Jan 27, 2012, 12:04 PM »
I scored a free ticket to the SU v. St Johns game at MSG next Saturday, I am looking forward to it.

Should be a fun weekend in the City, with the G-Men in the Super Bowl on Sunday!
"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #65 on: Jan 28, 2012, 05:27 PM »

I thought we had a decent game today ... we will make more shots ,offence looked good ... defence was great . we are not # 1 without fab.... Deion needs to convert better when he gets in the lane . Still a special season , and we are fortunate to have one of the best programs in the country  ;D

Eagle Ed

« Reply #66 on: Jan 28, 2012, 05:36 PM »
Didn't see any comments regarding the missed call on goal tending by the officials.  Knew they would miss Dalton Pepper and his three point shooting, but didn't think they could hang with the Orangemen through the whole game.  Nothing much on the schedule until the NCAA Playoffs to worry about except a possible sleeper in Rutgers down there.  St. Johns is a joke so I'm sorry Jimmie, but you will see a blowout even at MSG.  Great place to watch a sporting event and I was lucky enough to watch the last sporting event at the old MSG (Rangers vs. Red Winds).  Although there was the Westminster Dog Show the next day at the old arena.

Eagle Ed

tracker 1

« Reply #67 on: Jan 28, 2012, 09:22 PM »

I thought we had a decent game today ... we will make more shots ,offence looked good ... defence was great . we are not # 1 without fab.... Deion needs to convert better when he gets in the lane . Still a special season , and we are fortunate to have one of the best programs in the country  ;D
Couldn't have said it better. We have seen what its like without Melo, hopefully he will be in the line up next week.

Flukeman

« Reply #68 on: Jan 30, 2012, 10:28 AM »
3 point shooting and rebounding was killing them. I just don't understand why they don't feature Joseph and Waiters in the 3 sec. area more. when they do, those two are plenty strong enough to move people and get shots.

Eagle Ed

« Reply #69 on: Feb 01, 2012, 07:28 PM »
Jimmy:

With Melo back you should see a Cuse blowout over St. Johns.  Sorry to say that won't be the case with the Giants against the Patriots.

Eagle Ed

tracker 1

« Reply #70 on: Feb 04, 2012, 04:24 PM »
Jimmy:

With Melo back you should see a Cuse blowout over St. Johns.  Sorry to say that won't be the case with the Giants against the Patriots.

Eagle Ed

Right on the money Eagle. They are a different team with Fab. What a blowout.

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #72 on: Feb 05, 2012, 09:09 AM »
That's great DD....Melo is back and SU is a different team

Eagle Ed

« Reply #73 on: Feb 05, 2012, 05:05 PM »

Cuse better be good and not looking past Rutgers, which could be a trap game!

Eagle Ed

That's great DD....Melo is back and SU is a different team

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #74 on: Feb 06, 2012, 05:50 PM »
Eagle.....As you know SU has always struggled down at the RAC. It has always been a mystery to me since that place is a glorified high school gymnasium and only a handful of good players has went through the program.

If SU drops another game or two prior to the BE tourney and they make it to the BE Championship game then it should not hurt their seed in March. THey should be a one seed. I cannot explain my calmness this year but they could run the table from here on out. I would love to see them play Marquette again.

Kentucky/Florida tomorrow night will be a good game to watch. We can kind of compare but Florida was without thier big when they played SU....can't come up with his name?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.