FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: anyone doing any winter trout fishig?  (Read 7911 times)

hookembob

Re: anyone doing any winter trout fishig?
« Reply #30 on: Jan 26, 2012, 04:23 PM »
Getting snow down your way Jim? Been snowing for a few hours on the light side, now changing over to sleet.

bunker killer

« Reply #31 on: Jan 26, 2012, 05:11 PM »
Getting snow down your way Jim? Been snowing for a few hours on the light side, now changing over to sleet.

No snow Bob, just rain.I was up in Gillford today looking at a job, and it was a sleet mix over by the thimble islands.

bunker killer

« Reply #32 on: Jan 30, 2012, 07:20 PM »
Nice Jim, kind of looks like the area in Lebanon Not far from Amston Lake. Speaking of Amston Lake, I can only see one wet spot in the snow. Guessing won't be long before Ice fishing starts. Going to give it a try this year. My friend JROCK John up in NY has been asking me for 3 years to come up there and go with him. Never made it up. Still have not seen a up state NY Winter. I just here they get a ton of snow, and every year I go back to our land in Orwell there are more trees down from the snow.
Hey Bob did you get to try any ice fishing? It's mostly all gone over on this side now.

bunker killer

« Reply #33 on: Feb 05, 2012, 04:35 PM »
Hey Bob, Did you get to do any fishing while this great weathers with us?

hookembob

« Reply #34 on: Feb 15, 2012, 01:14 PM »
Hey Jim, nope no fishing. Had no time with son's Autism and School issues. And to top it off found out I got high copper levels in my blood from our drinking water. Now having major problems with the kidneys. Sad thing is the water company is keeping tight lipped about how long it was a problem. From what little info we have found sounds like it may have been a problem for more then a year. Sucks for me I drink a ton of water. Bob

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.