FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415039 times)

tracker 1

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #75 on: Mar 17, 2012, 10:03 PM »
 will try and put dock and lift in this week  , would love to be out fishing next weekend.  Go Orange

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #76 on: Mar 17, 2012, 10:06 PM »

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #77 on: Mar 18, 2012, 04:56 PM »

Was on Oneida today doing some fishing, lakes up quite a bit, good 15 inches since Thursday, only saw 4 other boats, I was suprised, 80 degrees, a weekend..light breeze...great day out there, didn't take a water temp, still had the ice ducer on the lowrance, Just by touch, i'd say high 40's.... it was warm... never sweated to death on a boat before in March.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Hollywood

« Reply #78 on: Mar 19, 2012, 05:46 AM »
I went on a search trip, covered a lot of ground, it was like the dead sea. Very few boats out, I motored out to the middle of nowhere so I could take a nap and not drift into shore...woke up to voices...couple guys casting next to me... I swear, boats are like duck decoys  :P

BUCKEYES

« Reply #79 on: Mar 19, 2012, 05:54 AM »
I went out at first light Sunday also. Godfrey is very low but was able to get out. Went looking for perch but none to be found. Did a little cruising to get boat ready for year. Saw only 1 other boat out. Hope to try next weekend. Water temp ranged from 42 near shore to 38 out in middle. Came off water about 10.

cnypanfisher

« Reply #80 on: Mar 19, 2012, 06:15 AM »
Good fishing Saturday, got ran off the lake as we had 100 by 1:30. Fishing in 70 degree weather out of the boat in March, I like it. Crappies and bluegills soon i'm hoping.

cny

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #81 on: Mar 19, 2012, 11:15 AM »
Got out of south shore launch yesterday, shallow but I was able to get out, lake is rising. Had blast out there, what a perfect day. Water was 43 by shore and 39 out farther.  Looks like your finger was accurate snagger.   
shut up and fish

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #82 on: Mar 19, 2012, 05:12 PM »
Good fishing Saturday, got ran off the lake as we had 100 by 1:30. Fishing in 70 degree weather out of the boat in March, I like it. Crappies and bluegills soon i'm hoping.

cny

Good work Tim, from the sounds of things, you were one of the only groups with good success this weekend.

Spikehorn11

« Reply #83 on: Mar 19, 2012, 07:25 PM »

cny

Awesome Tim! Great job!

filetandrelease

« Reply #84 on: Mar 19, 2012, 07:35 PM »
Got out of south shore launch yesterday, shallow but I was able to get out, lake is rising. Had blast out there, what a perfect day. Water was 43 by shore and 39 out farther.  Looks like your finger was accurate snagger.  

hes always giving the finger got a pic to prove it , but it's one hll of a thermometer  ;)

openwaterman

« Reply #85 on: Mar 20, 2012, 03:38 AM »
Big Bluegills are biting in polar bay  slammed them yesterday and the water is coming up fast ..................... had limit im less than 1 hr..........

octanehi5

• WORK WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T FISH
« Reply #86 on: Mar 20, 2012, 08:43 AM »
I just got a call from the hatchery that they put the nets in yesterday for the walleye spawn. I volunteered this yr and will be up there saturday. They say this is the earlyest ever spawn
If it was easy they would have called it catchin,not fishin

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #87 on: Mar 20, 2012, 11:20 AM »
hes always giving the finger got a pic to prove it , but it's one hll of a thermometer  ;)

You got a picture, your good. I'm not fast enough.  Did it have something to do with some hot white perch action off sylvan.  I heard about that day. 

This weather is just too nice, I'm heading out tomorrow again.
shut up and fish

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #88 on: Mar 20, 2012, 06:52 PM »
me and a buddy fished today over in polar. got our limits in gills ;D ;D ;D. went to johnsons bay this afternoon, nothing ??? got one hell of a sunburn. absolutely beautiful out there today !!! later... by the way. i'm still working on that pic. of that northern. I have it on my E mail, and don't know how to get it on mff...any help would be greatly appriciated. thanks...

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
« Reply #89 on: Mar 20, 2012, 10:52 PM »
me and a buddy fished today over in polar. got our limits in gills ;D ;D ;D. went to johnsons bay this afternoon, nothing ??? got one hell of a sunburn. absolutely beautiful out there today !!! later... by the way. i'm still working on that pic. of that northern. I have it on my E mail, and don't know how to get it on mff...any help would be greatly appriciated. thanks...
sully, save the pic. To your pics on your computer then upload it to Photobucket
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.