FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415034 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #165 on: Apr 24, 2012, 07:58 PM »
Well now Bcons ... filet ... or .... release had something to do with the floating shanty  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: However that is a good one  :rotflol: :rotflol:

to the both of you i have excuses 1 i'm old and 2 i have a second voice in my head , Lance is just well Lance ;)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #166 on: Apr 24, 2012, 08:13 PM »

The best part was watching you put you're waders on , pointing it out to Lance , and he still fell for it  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:  Or was it you both taking you're waders off on the bank laughing YAO while SNAGGER and I ferried his arse across the water  :w00t: :w00t: :rightful: :rightful: :rightful: Ah what a memory  ;D

filetandrelease

« Reply #167 on: Apr 25, 2012, 04:25 AM »
but don't think for one min. that in my past somebody hasn't done nutty stuff like that to me , it's all in fun

KMaz9697

« Reply #168 on: Apr 25, 2012, 08:28 AM »
Thanks for the help guys!

ThaTs BullHead

• Birth..FISH..Die!
« Reply #169 on: Apr 25, 2012, 12:17 PM »
Were are the bullhead hitting off shore?

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #170 on: Apr 26, 2012, 02:40 AM »
to the both of you i have excuses 1 i'm old and 2 i have a second voice in my head , Lance is just well Lance ;)
You got that right Mr. Filet or Release or whoever i'm talking too. :P

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #171 on: Apr 26, 2012, 02:44 AM »
Were are the bullhead hitting off shore?

Exactly. Off shore, I typically use a worm on a #2 hook with a 1/2 oz sinker in the dropshot configuration. Slower moving murky water works best......the're allover the place.

Munson

« Reply #172 on: Apr 26, 2012, 05:09 AM »
Exactly. Off shore, I typically use a worm on a #2 hook with a 1/2 oz sinker in the dropshot configuration. Slower moving murky water works best......the're allover the place.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #173 on: Apr 26, 2012, 07:03 AM »
What!!!!!!!!! Munson? I'm not allowed to bust a bit every now and then? :P All in fun man.

Munson

« Reply #174 on: Apr 26, 2012, 07:14 AM »
What!!!!!!!!! Munson? I'm not allowed to bust a bit every now and then? :P All in fun man.
Maybe they should start an "ALL IN FUN" section so the people looking for legitimate information don't have to wade through pages of nonsense.   True, there are people who ask repetitive questions when first joining any website but do they deserve to get hammered on ?    I'm sure you knew everything you ever needed to know right out of the womb or never asked any questions that others thought were senseless or a waste of their time ?????

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #175 on: Apr 26, 2012, 07:45 AM »

Pretty sure there is a fishing reports and conditions thread , this is a diehards thread FOR FUN .  ;D ;D ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #176 on: Apr 26, 2012, 07:52 AM »
Maybe they should start an "ALL IN FUN" section so the people looking for legitimate information don't have to wade through pages of nonsense.   True, there are people who ask repetitive questions when first joining any website but do they deserve to get hammered on ?    I'm sure you knew everything you ever needed to know right out of the womb or never asked any questions that others thought were senseless or a waste of their time ?????

Ease up Pal....!   Maybe you should be made a Mod?  What did I type that made you go off the deep end ?
A guy asked where the bullies are biting. I said everywhere!!!! And they are. I didn't hammer on no one, even close to the way you just hammered on me.

I'm sure you knew everything you ever needed to know right out of the womb or never asked any questions that others thought were senseless or a waste of their time

And where the heck did that come from???

bcons

« Reply #177 on: Apr 26, 2012, 07:53 AM »
Munson didn't you start this same garbage with FM on ice shanty?
Then considering I started a thread about Cranberry lake, a topic that grads from Ranger school like to talk about, & there's not much info on it here.  Yet you responded with smart arse post, should I have jumped on you?  
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

Munson

« Reply #178 on: Apr 26, 2012, 08:03 AM »
Munson didn't you start this same garbage with FM on ice shanty?
Then considering I started a thread about Cranberry lake, a topic that grads from Ranger school like to talk about, & there's not much info on it here.  Yet you responded with smart arse post, should I have jumped on you?  
OIC...It's fine when you hammer people repeatedly but when someone gives you a little dose of your own medicine, you whine ?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OTIS

« Reply #179 on: Apr 26, 2012, 08:11 AM »
There's got to be something in the air!  I've been going through similar BS just about everywhere I go lately!

Let’s all simmer down, turkey and walleye are just around the corner.  Hang in there a little longer and we’ll all get through this down time!

FM, get out your guitar and we’ll all sing Coumbia!  ;D

'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.