FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414314 times)

OTIS

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #195 on: Apr 27, 2012, 07:50 AM »
Who cares about those d**n walleyes.  :whistling: We've got turkeys to kill! Seriously, kill a bird or 2 in the morning then go beat up on walleyes the rest of the day. Let me know when you're going to hunt. I'd most likely be up for an early morning wake up. Getting up is a whole lot easier these days.  ;) ;D

Glad to hear it!   8)

You know I'm a fisherman that hunts.  We'll definitely have to get together.  Nick's really into hunting, and I want to support that any way I can.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

gotagetm

« Reply #196 on: Apr 27, 2012, 08:45 AM »
i read that some perch were caught in canal at sylvan beach are any being caught from shore at pier at sylvan or boat only?

Munson

« Reply #197 on: Apr 27, 2012, 09:50 AM »
i read that some perch were caught in canal at sylvan beach are any being caught from shore at pier at sylvan or boat only?

The ones we caught a few days ago were off the north side wall of the canal down near the end of the parking area.  A couple others were getting a few east of us but the wind kept everyone in check that day.

gotagetm

« Reply #198 on: Apr 27, 2012, 01:36 PM »
thanks for the info munson greatly appreciated!

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #199 on: Apr 28, 2012, 01:05 AM »
Who cares about those d**n walleyes.  :whistling: We've got turkeys to kill! Seriously, kill a bird or 2 in the morning then go beat up on walleyes the rest of the day. Let me know when you're going to hunt. I'd most likely be up for an early morning wake up. Getting up is a whole lot easier these days.   ;) ;D

Well that still only makes one of us...  ;D

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #200 on: Apr 29, 2012, 06:56 PM »

holy cow theres 6 walleye threads going, just keepin the real one on top.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

« Reply #201 on: Apr 30, 2012, 09:50 PM »

Last year a guy PMed me and called me a liar when I bragged we did 70 bass at Oneida in 4 hours...  heres how it happens.  every cast "Smallmouth Blitz"...

hey kp recognise anything?    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_wxvqB5m5A
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
« Reply #202 on: Apr 30, 2012, 11:00 PM »

Last year a guy PMed me and called me a liar when I bragged we did 70 bass at Oneida in 4 hours...  heres how it happens.  every cast "Smallmouth Blitz"...

I did at about 3:09   ;)
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

Hollywood

« Reply #203 on: May 01, 2012, 07:14 AM »

''

They are like bluefish when they get under the shad. How small must your life be to PM someone on that? Go out, live a little & you might have experiences some loser can try to call YOU out on... ;D

mcully

« Reply #204 on: May 01, 2012, 08:59 AM »
Anybody trying the new umbrella rigs this weekend either trolling or casting? Might be fun for the fall bite if you can rig it light enough to reel it slow. I imagine ripping it this summer over smallies could get multiple fish.

bigrichir

« Reply #205 on: May 01, 2012, 09:03 AM »
I LIVE ON MUSKRAT BAY, CAME HOME FROM WORK SUNDAY NITE AT MIDNIGHT. STOPPED AT ONIEDA SHORES LAUNCH AND WALKED OUT ON DOCK.  THERE WERE EYES POPPING ALL OVER.  INSIDE THE ROCKS BY THE RAMPS AND OUTSIDE.  IVE BEEN ON THE LAKE FOR ABOUT 12YRS NOW AND HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY HITTING BAIT LIKE THAT. THERE WERE 20 TO 30 SUCKIN THE SURFACE AT ONCE.   HOPE THEY ARE LIKE THAT FRIDAY NITE.  JUST AN OBSERVATION. THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT.  

Hollywood

« Reply #206 on: May 01, 2012, 09:08 AM »
I LIVE ON MUSKRAT BAY, CAME HOME FROM WORK SUNDAY NITE AT MIDNIGHT. STOPPED AT ONIEDA SHORES LAUNCH AND WALKED OUT ON DOCK.  THERE WERE EYES POPPING ALL OVER.  INSIDE THE ROCKS BY THE RAMPS AND OUTSIDE.  IVE BEEN ON THE LAKE FOR ABOUT 12YRS NOW AND HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY HITTING BAIT LIKE THAT. THERE WERE 20 TO 30 SUCKIN THE SURFACE AT ONCE.   HOPE THEY ARE LIKE THAT FRIDAY NITE.  JUST AN OBSERVATION. THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT.  

I imagine there will be a good group of guys there friday night...

SNAGGER

« Reply #207 on: May 01, 2012, 09:47 AM »

Looks like a good warm up heading into the opener, should get that bait active...maybe some clouds over that big moon too if were lucky.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

KingPerch

« Reply #208 on: May 01, 2012, 09:48 AM »

NOPE!!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

icedd

« Reply #209 on: May 01, 2012, 11:59 AM »
Hit a day like that 2 years ago on onieda they went nuts had 20 in about an hour

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.