FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414589 times)

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #285 on: May 07, 2012, 06:47 AM »
nice looking fish guys. looks like we all did well this past weekend 8) 8)

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #286 on: May 07, 2012, 07:17 AM »
water temp on the west end was 55, and 56 both days. took my niehbors son out yesterday afternoon. taught him how to jig, and he got his first walleye !!! he was pumped !! it was great to get another one hooked ;D ;D ;D.    later...

OTIS

« Reply #287 on: May 07, 2012, 10:52 AM »
Had a good weekend.  We didn't kill them, but we did limit out both days.  Sonars in 20ish fow did the trick for us.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #288 on: May 07, 2012, 11:33 AM »
Had a blast with you guys. Redeemed myself from the night before. Had  6 before sundown. Did loose my favorite XRAP. The sacrifice was worth it. ;D Thanks for bringing your boats Big Jim and Night Fisher.

That boat looks familiar?  That boat has seen some fish I will miss it. 

shut up and fish

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #289 on: May 07, 2012, 12:01 PM »

Just read the 3 pages of opener reports, looks like it was a great success..... Great reports boys!!!! :thumbup_smilie: :flag:

Hopefully it keeps on going for a while.....I'd like to give a shout out to my 2 idols, hookinup and hollywood!!!!  :o :o
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

bobber down

• king jiggler
« Reply #290 on: May 07, 2012, 03:01 PM »
That boat looks familiar?  That boat has seen some fish I will miss it. 

Your still welcome in it any time.  (If you run the trolling motor)
IF I AINT HUNTING OR FISHING I AM THINKING ABOUT IT.                                                                                                                                                                                       !!!!!DIE HARD STEELER FAN!!!!!

Trakndwg

« Reply #291 on: May 07, 2012, 03:15 PM »
water temp on the west end was 55, and 56 both days. took my niehbors son out yesterday afternoon. taught him how to jig, and he got his first walleye !!! he was pumped !! it was great to get another one hooked ;D ;D ;D.    later...
Interesting water temps.  ??? We were off Cleveland on Saturday and found 49f everywhere we went. Was anyone else watcyhing water temps?
"All fishermen are liars. If they tell you they are not liars they are lying to you." --Paul Herbert (Tuna.com)

gotagetm

« Reply #292 on: May 07, 2012, 03:44 PM »
came up and fished sat and sun with my bro and a Friend got our limits easy and didn't even get out in lake just the canal and creek also saw 3 sturgeon caught was awesome and water temp was 58 sat and hit 60 by the time we left sun(noon) that's what my Lowrance read great trip last year did good to i tied 30 bucktails we ended loosing all of them on snags tied 108 of them this year and only lost 17 to snags go figure! but i feel if your not loosing jigs your not where the eyes are accept of course your trolling

jj7leaf

« Reply #293 on: May 07, 2012, 03:47 PM »
I saw 58+ on friday night at the canal in sylvan beach area.
I had 56 on the north shore from launch out a ways.

filetandrelease

« Reply #294 on: May 07, 2012, 04:30 PM »

by the way guys there is a dead head sticking up east of 109 about 300 yrds , sorry it was busy when i saw it unable to get back on it with gps cords , only reason i saw it was due to the dump ducks perched on it

Hollywood

« Reply #295 on: May 07, 2012, 05:05 PM »

by the way guys there is a dead head sticking up east of 109 about 300 yrds , sorry it was busy when i saw it unable to get back on it with gps cords , only reason i saw it was due to the dump ducks perched on it

There was one a bit farther East than that last year- big enough to leave a mark- wonder if it moved a bit? That's a pretty high traffic spot to have a hazard like that hangin' out.

wiredstone

« Reply #296 on: May 07, 2012, 05:55 PM »
Your still welcome in it any time.  (If you run the trolling motor)
Your seat and trolling motor sucks ;D :whistling:
wooo fish on. Never mind

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #297 on: May 07, 2012, 06:30 PM »

I'd like to give a shout out to my 2 idols, hookinup and hollywood!!!!  :o :o

Thanks Snag!!!

Ya hear that Tom?? We've just been Knighted by the King!  :bowdown:

bobber down

• king jiggler
« Reply #298 on: May 07, 2012, 06:45 PM »
Your seat and trolling motor sucks ;D :whistling:
It was the maiden voyage it will be all good for this fri. nite. :thumbup_smilie:
IF I AINT HUNTING OR FISHING I AM THINKING ABOUT IT.                                                                                                                                                                                       !!!!!DIE HARD STEELER FAN!!!!!

choo choo

« Reply #299 on: May 07, 2012, 06:58 PM »

Had a great Walleye opener with a bunch of good guys, fished on my buddy ryans boat Saturday and Jimmy from Pa's boat Sunday, tons of action is all I can say, heres the 35 we kept, plus threw atleast double that back.  Too many to count really with 6 guys and 2 days...  Just a great time in great weather.;D

Awesome , Incredible ,Unbelievable numbers SNAGGER ,LV, wiredstone and fiends ...great job on the walleyes....... and great picture too !!!!
I'm fishing my way through life .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.