FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415303 times)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #675 on: May 26, 2012, 02:43 PM »

Great guys !! Sure can't wait to get out there but the boss has been crackin the whip  :w00t: :w00t:

coachwarner

« Reply #676 on: May 26, 2012, 02:44 PM »
Glad too see the President and Vice President of the OLLC club had a good day of fishing!!! ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #677 on: May 26, 2012, 05:04 PM »

Glad too see the President and Vice President of the OLLC club had a good day of fishing!!! ;D

it's been quite a long time that i have had to just jig, pretty rusty but did shake some of it off , might get out in the morning for a couple hrs ,

filetandrelease

« Reply #678 on: May 26, 2012, 07:22 PM »
super pics Rob

wiredstone

« Reply #679 on: May 26, 2012, 07:40 PM »
 :thumbup_smilie: Nice. We hammered the shad down here today. Best year ever for me. Tried to get underwater shots , but water was muddy.

wooo fish on. Never mind

Bluegillonafly

« Reply #680 on: May 27, 2012, 06:18 AM »
Wired...My grandparents lived in the huge metropolis of Deleware, NJ which isn't far from Stroudsburg.  As a kid (I'm an old man now) I loved going down there and climbing the hills around town.  Just curious as to how you fish for shad (shad darts?) and if you fish anywhere near Deleware?

wiredstone

« Reply #681 on: May 27, 2012, 06:40 AM »
I like a shad dart with a 18"leader to a flutter spoon. I used everything from a sonar, bucktail, and a black ghost streamer yesterday and got fish. Good year to be down here.

wooo fish on. Never mind

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #682 on: May 27, 2012, 08:53 AM »
hammerd em again this morning !! got 9 walleyes, kept 3, dumped 3, lost 2 at the boat, 2 pickerals, and 1 largemouth. it was a great morning ;D ;D ;D. walleyes, and eggs for breakfast this morning !!!   later...

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #683 on: May 27, 2012, 09:05 AM »
hammerd em again this morning !! got 9 walleyes, kept 3, dumped 3, lost 2 at the boat, 2 pickerals, and 1 largemouth. it was a great morning ;D ;D ;D. walleyes, and eggs for breakfast this morning !!!   later...

nice job Sul, you been beatin on em this spring.  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

rangerrick

« Reply #684 on: May 27, 2012, 11:55 AM »
Fished with the kids last night from 7-9pm.  Caught 2 walleye and dropped another right at the boat.  Kept a few sunnies and perch as well.  Fished again this morning and picked up 1 walleye, but caught everything else the lake has to offer.  They were busy enough and had fun.  Jig and worm for all fish in a variety of depths, but mostly under 15ft in Billington Bay.  It was a really nice morning out there today!  I have now fished 5-6 different times (for an hour each time) with sonars and with the expception of 1 drum i've have yet to catch a walleye.  From what i've read on here i'm jigging it correctly, but just can't connect. 

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #685 on: May 27, 2012, 01:05 PM »
We ended up with 7 keeper walleye, two gigantic pumpkin seeds, two big ole smallies and about 8 missed fish. It was a tough bite but the jig and worm did the best at all depths around humps.

We were headed out from where we launched and there was a white dog at the bow of the boat and hollywood on a phone and probably his limit before we even threw a line in.

bauls25

• AKA paul23
« Reply #686 on: May 27, 2012, 03:14 PM »
Fished this great weather from sylvan, lewis pt, lakeport, shackelton and deep water from 7-1pm with friends. Got into keeper eyes exploring the lake today. And a mess of short eyes n yellows jigging raps when the lake went to glass noontime. The gf caught this unknown. Whitefish???

Few of the eyes ripping sonars

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #687 on: May 27, 2012, 04:14 PM »

That's a Shad I believe .... Had a good day myself , Got out with my wife and JBoggy1 for a few hours this afternoon . Fishin was fantastic we got tons of Pickeral , LM Bass , SM Bass , Seeds , Gills , Perches , and a Duke  ;D rods were bent all day ....

Really had to finess the Sunnies  ::) ::) ;D

All in all a beautifull day and a nice mess of fish to clean  8)

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #688 on: May 27, 2012, 06:31 PM »
bauls, you let Tony catch too many walleyes, he will be moving in with you....way to go, nice pictures....I got the boat out today, hope to get on the lake later this week....hunts2long

filetandrelease

« Reply #689 on: May 27, 2012, 07:18 PM »
went this morning with the mrs. i went 10 for 14 and she went 2 for 4 on eyes plus she caught 2 bass weather was nice water temp when i left was 72. 4

nice sunnies DD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.