FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414611 times)

vogel451

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #690 on: May 27, 2012, 09:13 PM »
nice pictuers guys! glad to see you guys are smashin em.  I think ill be trying the pan fish gig tomarrow myself!
-Mclovin out

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #691 on: May 27, 2012, 09:27 PM »
nice pictuers guys! glad to see you guys are smashin em.  I think ill be trying the pan fish gig tomarrow myself!
All the sunnys came on dixy spinners  ;) Could have slaughered em on jigs ...

fishforlife

« Reply #692 on: May 27, 2012, 09:30 PM »
anybody catching silver bass/white perch on onieda ??? cant seem to find any

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #693 on: May 27, 2012, 10:18 PM »
anybody catching silver bass/white perch on onieda ??? cant seem to find any

121 10 fow enjoy!
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

gillkiller13126

• out to get themm
« Reply #694 on: May 27, 2012, 10:42 PM »
121 10 fow enjoy!

second that one, big sunnys in 17 fow i noticed to
RED SOX FTW
 id rather be crappie fishing

octanehi5

• WORK WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T FISH
« Reply #695 on: May 28, 2012, 07:52 AM »
Ok all you walleye diehards, I just lost one of my guys for my fly in float plane trip to northern Quebec, Medical Reasons, I have an opening for one, the trip leaves July 1 and returns on the 8th We are booked with Air Tamarac to lake Hebert,One of the best if not the best walleye fishing lake in Quebec. I have there state of the art new cabin it has all the newest Tec  you will find in a remote cabin, We are serious fishermen If I'm not puting 150 walleyes in my boat a day I'm having a bad day. So if interested or know someone who might be my contact info [email protected] or call me 860 402 3209  Ron for more info Thanks
If it was easy they would have called it catchin,not fishin

reeleyz

« Reply #696 on: May 28, 2012, 08:44 AM »
Went out last night for a couple of hours with my wife. I decided it might be better to slow troll since it was dead calm. So I set up 4 boards, 2 with worm harnesses and 2 with deep thundersticks. We had constant action. We ended up with 8 keepers and missed and lost several. The bites were pretty much even between the tsticks and harnesses. We were fishing in 15' - 25'. We were trolling about 1.3 MPH.

The bugs were out big time. Here is how she decided to avoid them.  ;D

The results.

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #697 on: May 28, 2012, 08:50 AM »
did good again this morning !!! got 4 walleyes, dumped a bunch, lost 1 at the boat, 4 pickerals, 1 bass, and 1 sunnie. had to get off the water. there's a good size storm coming. water temp is 73.   later...

OneidaLakeEyes

• Ready for Walleye season yet?
« Reply #698 on: May 28, 2012, 09:00 AM »
Was gonna head out after visiting the graves but I looked at the radar. Will have to wait.
Walleye, Bullhead, Pike, Trout. Its that time of year again.

filetandrelease

« Reply #699 on: May 28, 2012, 09:59 AM »

went out this morning with my bud Nyman, caught 10 keepers and and tossed a few back   and quit early due to the on coming storm

reeleyz

« Reply #700 on: May 28, 2012, 10:24 AM »

went out this morning with my bud Nyman, caught 10 keepers and and tossed a few back   and quit early due to the on coming storm

I thought I saw that beautiful boat roll by this morning while my wife and I were having breakfast at the diner.

:thumbup_smilie:

carcaju

« Reply #701 on: May 28, 2012, 10:51 AM »
Fished this great weather from sylvan, lewis pt, lakeport, shackelton and deep water from 7-1pm with friends. Got into keeper eyes exploring the lake today. And a mess of short eyes n yellows jigging raps when the lake went to glass noontime. The gf caught this unknown. Whitefish???

Few of the eyes ripping sonars

looks like a mooneye they are protected

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #702 on: May 28, 2012, 11:08 AM »
        I made it out there from 545 til 10am on my buddy ryans boat, early on sort of sucked I picked a couple loser spots then around 9am we found some good action on our third spot til the storm started making one of my rods start vibrating and humming, through it on the bottom of the boat and took off, didn't quite beat it, got a little wet.  fished the east end, didn't feel like fighting an early morning east wind on the west end.. I ended up with 6 eyes and ryan got his limit, plus dumped some ..... a few other things like whities and sunfish, Ryan got a monster 13 inch jumbo, we hit a bass spot quick too and had some fun with some enormous smallmouth.  wish the storm held off, was having alot of fun fishing a few places I've never tried before.

todays three.

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

filetandrelease

« Reply #703 on: May 28, 2012, 11:56 AM »
I thought I saw that beautiful boat roll by this morning while my wife and I were having breakfast at the diner.

:thumbup_smilie:

breakfast mmm should have gotten an earlier start and stopped and had some

Dark Cloud

« Reply #704 on: May 28, 2012, 12:05 PM »
      found some good action on our third spot til the storm started making one of my rods start vibrating and humming,

Never forget the first time we experienced that! Many moons ago out on Oneida. Our jigs wouldnt sink from the electrostatic energy holding the line off the water. This was along time ago(metal components) and Tank was getting a spark from the reel to the reel seat/hand every few turns of the reel handle. Out around shackelton and took off for Clevenald!
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.