FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414225 times)

Munson

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #915 on: Jun 07, 2012, 09:20 AM »
You are such a non-conformist. KEEP CATCHING THEM WHITES...PLEASE, BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH SMART FISH, IT TAKES A PIECE OF POOP AND A #2 HOOK TO CATCH EM. NOW TRY TO TARGET SOME REAL GAME FISH, THEN SHOW PICS PLEASE.    FUNNY THAT I'VE NEVER MET A PERSON WITH THAT MUCH SUCCESS ON THE WHITE CRAPS ON ONEIDA. ESPECIALLY MY STOMPING GROUNDS....HMMM. SOUNDS LIKKE SENECA RIVER FISH TO ME...........THOSE PESKY WALLEYE......GIVE IT A BREAK PAL, THAT IS A FIRST FOR ME, TO HEAR SUCH NONSENSE. EITHER WAY, LOOKS LIKE FUN WAS HAD, CONGRATS ON THAT. BTH, HOW ABOUT SOME PICS OF THEM "PESKY" WALLEYE"
A "Nonconformist" you say ?       You're a funny guy !   

2.    nonconformist

A nonconformist is a person who does not conform to the trends of the average person. A true nonconformist does what they want to do and not what other people want them to do.
This is not to be confused with an anticonformist, which is a person who does the opposite of what the typical person does.
Anticonformists often call themselfs nonconformists, because they dont know any better.
At a party where the majority of people are drinking:
The conformist would drink till he/she can't drink no more.
The anticonformist would not drink a drop.
The nonconformist would drink as much as he/she feels like drinking.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #916 on: Jun 07, 2012, 10:28 AM »
Hit the northshore for an hour last night. Picked up a limit of eyes and didnt even have to put on the waders!  :w00t: They were feeding like crazy last nite. Good stuff
Nice job findin em

lehigh vally

« Reply #917 on: Jun 07, 2012, 11:20 AM »
Hit the northshore for an hour last night. Picked up a limit of eyes and didnt even have to put on the waders!  :w00t: They were feeding like crazy last nite. Good stuff
the eyes were feeding good last night Deadeyez now there gonna feed you good tonight            :w00t:           :rotflol:

coachwarner

« Reply #918 on: Jun 07, 2012, 12:04 PM »
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: yup. the vote is final, FM's new nicname is spanky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does this mean coach's new nicname is buckwheat ???   sully...
  :clapping: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:  Otay Spanky it is ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #919 on: Jun 07, 2012, 01:57 PM »
the eyes were feeding good last night Deadeyez now there gonna feed you good tonight            :w00t:           :rotflol:
:rotflol:  I'll be growing a fin on my back before i know it!  :w00t:
Nice job findin em

KingPerch

« Reply #920 on: Jun 07, 2012, 02:33 PM »
;D I've got the feeling that the price of Freddie's car repairs just went up.   
I gotta good feeling my trailer tires and rims just went up in price as well!!! :P  WHERE'S SPANKY???--KP ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #921 on: Jun 07, 2012, 02:37 PM »

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
Nice job findin em

KingPerch

coachwarner

« Reply #924 on: Jun 07, 2012, 04:14 PM »
Hit the northshore for an hour last night. Picked up a limit of eyes and didnt even have to put on the waders!  :w00t: They were feeding like crazy last nite. Good stuff
The bite was hot last night Deadeyez!! To bad Spanky couldn't go :laugh:
&feature=related

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #925 on: Jun 07, 2012, 05:23 PM »
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: yup. the vote is final, FM's new nicname is spanky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does this mean coach's new nicname is buckwheat ???   sully...

i was thinking more like sparky , he ate the apple then put it on his head and the coach would never waste a perfectly good apple , the man never misses a beat , my vote is for  SPARKY lets put it to a vote and the Coach would never keep a stink log as Buckwheat did  ;) and if the price goes up then i'll just let Justin do the work and that would justify the increase  ;)

filetandrelease

« Reply #926 on: Jun 07, 2012, 06:53 PM »

geeze munson please tell us how you really feel  :w00t: god  release loves this poop  ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #927 on: Jun 07, 2012, 07:03 PM »
Release better behave!!! ;D--KP 8)

Spikehorn11

« Reply #928 on: Jun 07, 2012, 08:49 PM »
Thanks for the report guys. Work is hectic and these keep my spirits up when BS gets to be to much. I need to get out and fish soon. Keep post coming.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #929 on: Jun 07, 2012, 10:35 PM »
Release better behave!!! ;D--KP 8)
Release says its no fun to behave!  :w00t: :evil:
Nice job findin em

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.