FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414309 times)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #960 on: Jun 09, 2012, 07:38 AM »

Hope we get some Eye slime on her  ;D ;D ;D

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #961 on: Jun 09, 2012, 07:42 AM »
You can't cast until I put the first fish over the side... :o :o ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

filetandrelease

« Reply #962 on: Jun 09, 2012, 08:24 AM »

have at it boys good luck , it's bad enough that i have to work out side in it, don't have to fish in it to haven't missed a rain day this year , but next year it looks like i will have loads of time to fish and hunt after 35 years of busting my hump , it's time to let someone else have all that fun ;)   

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #963 on: Jun 09, 2012, 09:18 AM »

Not many reports this week, I ran my boat down yesterday morning around 7am, fished til 1030am, I never touched a walleye, hit  9 seperate spots quickly ... 4 of them deep water water spots and 5 of them mid range spots...got a couple sheeps right off the bat jigging and a few smallies at the end, but couldn't jig up an eye with a sonar anywhere, forgot my worms for my bucktails... seen many fish chasing what looked like mayflies, some kind of bug...just curious if it was just me or has others seen the jig bite slow in the last 3 days because of the bug hatch..
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Hollywood

« Reply #964 on: Jun 09, 2012, 09:40 AM »

Not many reports this week, I ran my boat down yesterday morning around 7am, fished til 1030am, I never touched a walleye, hit  9 seperate spots quickly ... 4 of them deep water water spots and 5 of them mid range spots...got a couple sheeps right off the bat jigging and a few smallies at the end, but couldn't jig up an eye with a sonar anywhere, forgot my worms for my bucktails... seen many fish chasing what looked like mayflies, some kind of bug...just curious if it was just me or has others seen the jig bite slow in the last 3 days because of the bug hatch..

The transition has definately started  >:(
Things have just started to become less consistant off bottom, weedline bite should be getting established soon though  ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #965 on: Jun 09, 2012, 09:44 AM »

well got one pic to post from last week sorry so late

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :thumbup_smilie:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

OTIS

« Reply #966 on: Jun 09, 2012, 09:47 AM »
Took the words right out of my mouth Hollywood!  By fathers day they will be schooled up on the deeper water.  We are in that in-between stage now.  I'll be hitting 20 ish fow first thing tomorrow, but I don't think we'll spank them.  Just looking for a couple limits then on to the monster panfish bite.  They were on fire last Sunday.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #967 on: Jun 09, 2012, 10:39 AM »
Wednesday morning was a skunkage for me on the walleye. I was catching SMB where the walleye were the past few weeks. Kinda disappointing since I love dragging that jig on the bottom and seeing that tip bouncing. Gonna give it another shot tomorrow....if the bite slows that much it won't be long until I go onto other waters to figure them out. I have not been on the Big O to fish???

coachwarner

« Reply #968 on: Jun 09, 2012, 11:12 AM »
Tonight's report..... Fished with Coach, and Walleye1, allthough the latter probably wouldn't admit it.  :D We hit a couple of the normal north shore spots...wading. FM got a big zero, W1 dropped 1 at his feet and Coach got a whopping 17.5". :bowdown:  But we had fun, except for the huge goose egg on my left knee from beating it up so much. That's another story though. ;D   How did All the "CLUB" members do? Hopefully them stupid walleye jumped into your buckets better than they did ours.
Was nice to get out with Walleye1 and have some fun and a few laughs!!  Hope your ok Spanky from the big fall !! I didnt get to see it, but did it look something like this walleye1 ??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5IxAGxJZlc   ;D ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #969 on: Jun 09, 2012, 11:28 AM »
Way too funy! :w00t: My knee is feeling better allready. NOT.    Got the trolling batterys on charge Coach. Time to hit the little lake for some gill fishing again.

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #970 on: Jun 09, 2012, 11:29 AM »
Got, out this morning for a couple hours. I knew I was going to get rained on, but ... the fish are already wet ... and I gotta get some hours on the new boat somehow. I marked fish in all my normal June spots. They are starting to organize a little on mud flats (24 - 29 fow). About 50 casts with the sonar produced only one hit ... didn't stick it. Things changed when I started throwing the bucktail. I ended up getting 7 eyes and a couple more drops. I was in a hurry to get off the water by 11, because last night's report said that's when the t-storms were going to start. Should have stayed out there.

KingPerch

« Reply #971 on: Jun 09, 2012, 11:43 AM »
Was nice to get out with Walleye1 and have some fun and a few laughs!!  Hope your ok Spanky from the big fall !! I didnt get to see it, but did it look something like this walleye1 ??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5IxAGxJZlc   ;D ;D
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Way to go Spanky!!! I'm glad to hear your OK though!!!! LOL!! ;D

Jim, sounds like the jig bite is still rocking!!! WTG bud!!--KP 8)

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #972 on: Jun 09, 2012, 11:57 AM »
Nice job hookin up!  :thumbup_smilie: Def a wet one out there today!  Just finished lil deadeyez soccer season up, now its off to our last little league game of the year!  Good stuff!  I will have some reports tonight or tomorrow on the eyes  ;)
Nice job findin em

KingPerch

« Reply #973 on: Jun 09, 2012, 01:18 PM »
Nice job hookin up!  :thumbup_smilie: Def a wet one out there today!  Just finished lil deadeyez soccer season up, now its off to our last little league game of the year!  Good stuff!  I will have some reports tonight or tomorrow on the eyes  ;)
I missed soccer this year Bobby!! :( Jr. was too old to play that league this year!! Good luck tonite on the eyez!! ;)--KP

gatorsin09

« Reply #974 on: Jun 09, 2012, 02:28 PM »
did good with the bucktails with a worm this week but not so well trolling. the 22 incher i got was only in 12 fow with a purple black bucktail. just got my gps sonar hooked up so im glad to have it back now that theyll be out alittle deeper. up scouting around for some ontario fishing this weekend.hope to head up there next week for browns or maybe walleye. was diving infront of my house on the south shore the bass were huge and everywhere. the amount of fish in the lake now is just crazy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.