FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414281 times)

wiredstone

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1050 on: Jun 14, 2012, 07:39 PM »
Have a good time you guys. I am working on my jimmy again. What a pc of sh!@@#$%%$##@#$t  Replace all 4 shocks. Needed a logging chain and comealong to get the rears out :cursing: Helper springs are a b***h :flex:
wooo fish on. Never mind

filetandrelease

« Reply #1051 on: Jun 14, 2012, 07:58 PM »

just tell the snag it is not an  agressive bite , ;D

Limit of 3

« Reply #1052 on: Jun 14, 2012, 08:13 PM »
went out tonight and got 1! thats big for me ha. I would love to fish with some of the pros we see on here

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #1053 on: Jun 14, 2012, 09:17 PM »
Went out tonight for a few hours after work. I tought I would see if there was any action out a little deeper. Found some fish grouped up on the deep side of a 34 to 39 foot slope. Put 5 walleyes and a perch in the boat on the first pass. Thought I was really doing something ... until about 5 more drifts over the same fish produced only 2 misses. Bummer ... but that's fishing. I was throwing a 5/8 ounce sonar. Probably shoulda gave the bucktail a shot.

kingfisher22

« Reply #1054 on: Jun 14, 2012, 09:58 PM »
Hit Shack from 6pm to little after 9pm.  Tougher than it has been,  but we managed to get 6 (2 of us).  All on the bucktail.   Found no concentrations of fish in our spots that have been good.  Just one here and there in a variety of depths from 14-28'.    Water temp 71 degrees.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1055 on: Jun 14, 2012, 10:08 PM »
Fished on the snag & release again tonight from 5:30-10:00  :w00t: Yesterday I ended up with some smallmouth, rock bass, and one keeper eye.  This evening we had some decent smallmouth action.  Think I ended up with around 8 smallmouth, 2 sunnys, 1 rocky, and a nice keeper eye around 22 inches.  Snagger's buddy Bobster boated a monster bowfin!  The thing must have been 30 some inches!  Beautiful night on the lake again with good friends  :thumbup_smilie:
Nice job findin em

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1056 on: Jun 14, 2012, 10:09 PM »
Went out tonight for a few hours after work. I tought I would see if there was any action out a little deeper. Found some fish grouped up on the deep side of a 34 to 39 foot slope. Put 5 walleyes and a perch in the boat on the first pass. Thought I was really doing something ... until about 5 more drifts over the same fish produced only 2 misses. Bummer ... but that's fishing. I was throwing a 5/8 ounce sonar. Probably shoulda gave the bucktail a shot.
Nice job hookinup!  Looks like your breaking in the new boat just fine  ;)
Nice job findin em

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1057 on: Jun 14, 2012, 10:31 PM »
Hope the action holds up Snagger...ill be happy with a few hook up's with big Jim over the weekend but what were really after is some killer night time shots around the lake...this picture was taken around this time last year, most of you know the location    ;)

Dang LV....your camera work just continues to get better. The colors in that pic are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1058 on: Jun 14, 2012, 10:38 PM »
i think i recognize one of those boats  ::)

Must be the boat that Carry's the sail... ya big Sally! ;D That's payback for getting on Coach's team and making me Spanky.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1059 on: Jun 14, 2012, 10:44 PM »

I would call it .....just getting the new boat adjusted and tweaked on her new home. In short time, you'll be making us all envious again. ;D

filetandrelease

« Reply #1060 on: Jun 15, 2012, 03:38 AM »
Must be the boat that Carry's the sail... ya big Sally! ;D That's payback for getting on Coach's team and making me Spanky.

well Spanky's better than some of the other nicknames that were floating around  :blink:

nice job on the eyes Jim, thats the way to train a boat

bb4

« Reply #1061 on: Jun 15, 2012, 05:50 AM »
Great job everyone.  Kingfisher 22 you sure have been on fish this season.

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #1062 on: Jun 15, 2012, 06:06 AM »
I thought that the deeper water might produce some bigger eyes, but they were the same 'ol cookie cutter 16-18's.

lehigh vally

« Reply #1063 on: Jun 15, 2012, 08:36 AM »
just tell the snag it is not an  agressive bite , ;D
OK    ;)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1064 on: Jun 15, 2012, 09:40 AM »
  Had fun last night deadeyes, got alot of big bass, couple in the 4lb. range, some big sunnies ( I'm really starting to like these guys) and a monster perch in the weeds, I never did end up getting any walters... That bowfin was something, the surface of the lake was absolutely covered with big insect casings , fish were slurping them off the surface like mad, so many mayflies were hatching at dark, the sea gulls were picking them off....... keep tearing them up Jim, I injured my elboe again.... no deep jiggin for me for a bit.

The Sunfish have really cool colors.

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.