FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414533 times)

OTIS

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1065 on: Jun 15, 2012, 11:13 AM »
Cookie cutter bulls! ;D  The ones we are getting on the south shore look just like those.  We're getting a couple seeds mixed in as well.  Those occasional jumbo perch alone are worth the trip!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1066 on: Jun 15, 2012, 01:25 PM »
 Had fun last night deadeyes, got alot of big bass, couple in the 4lb. range, some big sunnies ( I'm really starting to like these guys) and a monster perch in the weeds, I never did end up getting any walters... That bowfin was something, the surface of the lake was absolutely covered with big insect casings , fish were slurping them off the surface like mad, so many mayflies were hatching at dark, the sea gulls were picking them off....... keep tearing them up Jim, I injured my elboe again.... no deep jiggin for me for a bit.

The Sunfish have really cool colors.

You should come play on BB this winter tons of fun on 2 lb hear

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1067 on: Jun 15, 2012, 03:04 PM »
You should come play on BB this winter tons of fun on 2 lb hear

Right now its warm and nice and so relaxing out there.. When I pull out of the marina I don't really care what I catch as long as its action, got my fill of eyes in May, but when winter rolls around its all business out deep with eyes and big perch, I'm addicted to that bad. I'm looking forward to the more diffacult deep eye bite in July.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

filetandrelease

« Reply #1068 on: Jun 15, 2012, 04:55 PM »
 Right now its warm and nice and so relaxing out there.. When I pull out of the marina I don't really care what I catch as long as its action, got my fill of eyes in May, but when winter rolls around its all business out deep with eyes and big perch, I'm addicted to that bad. I'm looking forward to the more diffacult deep eye bite in July.

ya no kidding , your pushing this old guy pretty hard these days on the ice i feel very lucky to be able to be in the same company , thanks for letting this old timer tag along ,

drowndin dots

« Reply #1069 on: Jun 15, 2012, 07:49 PM »
I get it , but it would be nice to bring you into my world for a change  ;D

drowndin dots

« Reply #1070 on: Jun 15, 2012, 07:49 PM »
ya no kidding , your pushing this old guy pretty hard these days on the ice i feel very lucky to be able to be in the same company , thanks for letting this old timer tag along ,
Right , you just barely make it out there and never move  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :rotflol: :rotflol:

reeleyz

« Reply #1071 on: Jun 15, 2012, 08:27 PM »
Gave it a try tonight for a couple hours. 1 keeper eye and 1 short jigging. It was a nice night though.

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #1072 on: Jun 15, 2012, 09:33 PM »
Got out this afternoon after those big sunnies with my daughter. They were stacked up pretty heavy. I took 30 home tonight and left them biting almost every cast. I caught most of them in about an hour. A couple of them had eggs oozing out, seems late for that?   Caught a bunch of smallies mixed in too.  I found these fish stacked up like this last year when I was drop shotting for bass, decided to take the kid down to see if we could get on them and they were right where they were last year.   
shut up and fish

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1073 on: Jun 15, 2012, 10:39 PM »
Got out this afternoon after those big sunnies with my daughter. They were stacked up pretty heavy. I took 30 home tonight and left them biting almost every cast. I caught most of them in about an hour. A couple of them had eggs oozing out, seems late for that?   Caught a bunch of smallies mixed in too.  I found these fish stacked up like this last year when I was drop shotting for bass, decided to take the kid down to see if we could get on them and they were right where they were last year.   
Nice job slamboney!  :thumbup_smilie: They are a blast to catch especially when the kids are catching them too!
Nice job findin em

coachwarner

« Reply #1074 on: Jun 15, 2012, 10:42 PM »
Had a great night of fishing with KP and Jr, caught a little bit of everthing, heading out in the morning with the Legend  8) Sure hope release behaves himself tomorrow  ;D " release stop throwing food at the bass fishermen" :w00t:  :rotflol: :rotflol:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1075 on: Jun 15, 2012, 10:43 PM »
Fished with snagger again tonight from 6-9:30.  Started off sllooooww out in the deeper water.  The action heated up around sunset.  We got into some waldos, smallies, and rockys.  Another fun night for sure.  Snag took my camera card home with him, so there will be some pics to follow  ;D
Nice job findin em

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #1076 on: Jun 16, 2012, 12:22 AM »
Had a great night of fishing with KP and Jr, caught a little bit of everthing, heading out in the morning with the Legend  8) Sure hope release behaves himself tomorrow  ;D " release stop throwing food at the bass fishermen" :w00t:  :rotflol: :rotflol:
where's spanky ???

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1077 on: Jun 16, 2012, 10:19 AM »
Looks like a zoo out there today!  :w00t: Looks like great conditions though. 
Nice job findin em

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #1078 on: Jun 16, 2012, 10:20 AM »
Did well this AM...we boated 19 Waldos and one Big Perch...Beautiful Day, tons of boats...nice to talk to you reeleyz and thanks for some pointers and thanks to F&R for some pointers as well...nice to be back on the water...
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1079 on: Jun 16, 2012, 11:35 AM »
  Ran out deep with deadeyes last night, fished 32-46 feet, first 2 hours produced no fish at 3 spots.... then hit a large bass on a jig in 36 feet, so concentrated on that area, we put 7 large eyes in the boat in 30 mintues jigging sonars, but then a cross wind formed and it was hard to stay on the fish, well that and my lowrance skimmer ducer don't mark fish again, been fishing on the blind so far this year..( only got a year out of this one, unbelievable)so moved shallow for some bass... nice evening...

couple random ones from last night.

Deadeyes 22 incher from thursday.

4lber from weds.

36 ft bass

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.