FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414378 times)

OneidaLakeEyes

• Ready for Walleye season yet?
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1095 on: Jun 17, 2012, 07:53 AM »
Also Happy Father's day to all the proud fathers on here!! Im not a father yet but I will be taking mine out to canadaguia Lake for some lake trout :)
Walleye, Bullhead, Pike, Trout. Its that time of year again.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1096 on: Jun 17, 2012, 08:49 AM »

Drove down and fished the evening yesterday, fished from 5-930pm, went out deep first and jigged sonars , got one on the first cast and had a limit in 20 minutes, big ones too... 19-20 inchers, then went shallow looking for bass and panfish, found 3 more eyes, but the bass were tramatised from opening day and jet skis, did get some jigging 4 inch tubes , wow after jigging eyes for 7 weeks, a tube jig bite seems like a bluefish hitting your line.  Got one perch jigging 4 inch tubes, the lake was flat the whole time, so dragging a worm wasn't an option for panfish , it did produced one short eye when I tried it briefly, no panfish though. nice night weatherwise, just ALOT of pleasure boat traffic which hurt the shallow bite where I was.

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

wiredstone

« Reply #1097 on: Jun 17, 2012, 09:09 AM »
Cool pics. I like it. I was out yesterday down here with crappie.
wooo fish on. Never mind

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1098 on: Jun 17, 2012, 10:26 AM »
Just got back with lil deadeyez.  We couldnt get out on the lake because it was to rough for the canoe!  So we headed up to the dam at scriba creek.  We fished the top of the dam in the deeper water with rapalas.  Ended up with 4 pickeral, 3 largemouths, and 1 fallfish.  Little man put a whoopin on me AGAIN!  ;D  He ended up catching the biggest bucketmouth and the biggest stink log! LIFE IS GOOD  :thumbup_smilie: We will be trying to get on the lake this evening if it lays down.
Nice job findin em

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1099 on: Jun 17, 2012, 11:00 AM »

Cool Bobby , happy fathers day  :thumbup_smilie:

SNAGGER

« Reply #1100 on: Jun 17, 2012, 11:43 AM »

Heres a pic of me and Jeffs 6 yesterday before heading to the knife, the bigger ones (20+ inchers) out deep were full of bugs.

Rob and Big Jimmy were up  again, heres a pic I took this morning..

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

reeleyz

« Reply #1101 on: Jun 17, 2012, 12:01 PM »

Heres a pic of me and Jeffs 6 yesterday before heading to the knife, the bigger ones (20+ inchers) out deep were full of bugs.

Rob and Big Jimmy were up  again, heres a pic I took this morning..

It looks like the deep bite is heating up. I picked up a couple in 42' yesterday.

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #1102 on: Jun 17, 2012, 12:14 PM »
Had lots of fun yesterday. Hollywood and I both dock within 9 slips of each other at Fremac's, and he has been after me for some time to do a shore lunch there. We decided that yesterday was the day.
We each headed out in the morning in search of a few "freshies" for lunch. The bite was pretty good so there was no problem sorting out a few "skillet poppers" for the grease.
Back at the dock, Tom warmed up the fry-daddy, and took a few eyes out of their pajamas. Man, it's hard to beat a fish sandwich made from a walleye that was literally swimming within the hour.
Here's a few pics from the day. Thanks for a great time Tom. Great idea ... we'll do it again soon bro!

SNAGGER

« Reply #1103 on: Jun 17, 2012, 12:22 PM »
It looks like the deep bite is heating up. I picked up a couple in 42' yesterday.

You been down my way reeleyes?  I saw a red lund 2 different nights, forgot what your boat color is.  Its not hot and heavy like west of the shoals, but its picking up.

That's livin right there guys, nice shore lunch.  You boys know how to do it.  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

coachwarner

« Reply #1104 on: Jun 17, 2012, 12:54 PM »
Had another great morning fishing with the Legend, got another limit of eyes to clean, with some perch and sunny's. Filet got a nice 21 inch walleye and Release got a nice 2.6lb smallie both returned for another day ;D What a great way to spend Fathers day!! Good thing you got yourself some more of those lucky sonars for fathers day Fredy :laugh:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

gatorsin09

« Reply #1105 on: Jun 17, 2012, 01:28 PM »
took my boss out last night it was a great deal he let me go home if i took him fishing! i went down to big bay and it was covered in weeds in close. wanted to flip for largemouths but it was too thick. casted some top water and picked up a few small ones. went out along some drop offs and picked up a few odd smallies. nothing crazy but there was so much boat traffic and pressure all day that probably had something to do with it.guess i need to find some new bass spots ive been concentrating on eyes the last year or so!

filetandrelease

« Reply #1106 on: Jun 17, 2012, 03:02 PM »

yes it was a good time for sure fished till noon , the smallie was almost 3 lbs ,

lehigh vally

« Reply #1107 on: Jun 17, 2012, 06:17 PM »
Had lots of fun yesterday. Hollywood and I both dock within 9 slips of each other at Fremac's, and he has been after me for some time to do a shore lunch there. We decided that yesterday was the day.
We each headed out in the morning in search of a few "freshies" for lunch. The bite was pretty good so there was no problem sorting out a few "skillet poppers" for the grease.
Back at the dock, Tom warmed up the fry-daddy, and took a few eyes out of their pajamas. Man, it's hard to beat a fish sandwich made from a walleye that was literally swimming within the hour.
Here's a few pics from the day. Thanks for a great time Tom. Great idea ... we'll do it again soon bro!

Now that's the way to do it!! They must have tasted mite fine cookin um up lake side    :rotflol:

bobber down

• king jiggler
« Reply #1108 on: Jun 17, 2012, 06:17 PM »
Cool pics. I like it. I was out yesterday down here with crappie.

Looks like that honey hole you took me to.
IF I AINT HUNTING OR FISHING I AM THINKING ABOUT IT.                                                                                                                                                                                       !!!!!DIE HARD STEELER FAN!!!!!

bobber down

• king jiggler
« Reply #1109 on: Jun 17, 2012, 06:20 PM »
Fished with l.v. saturday we had a lot of fun fishing, taking pictures, n playing with my new fish finder. We even caught a few fish. Shane posted the picture of our catch.
IF I AINT HUNTING OR FISHING I AM THINKING ABOUT IT.                                                                                                                                                                                       !!!!!DIE HARD STEELER FAN!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.