FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414287 times)

bobber down

• king jiggler
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1110 on: Jun 17, 2012, 06:24 PM »
Thats awsome hollywood, n hookin up, looks like a lot of fun, have to do that some time. I love how you used the trunk for a breading station!! :thumbup_smilie:
IF I AINT HUNTING OR FISHING I AM THINKING ABOUT IT.                                                                                                                                                                                       !!!!!DIE HARD STEELER FAN!!!!!

lehigh vally

« Reply #1111 on: Jun 17, 2012, 06:25 PM »
Ya we did Jimmy!! Good times buddy!!   :rotflol:   like he said took some pic's caught some fish and relaxed the weekend away   :sleep1:  got a few cool shots for ya from the past few days    ;D

wiredstone

« Reply #1112 on: Jun 17, 2012, 06:41 PM »
Looks like we all had a great weekend. The wife took me to Cabelas today. Got lots of new clothes and a new pair of Maui Jims.  ;D Fathers day was good to me. Great pics you guys.
wooo fish on. Never mind

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1113 on: Jun 17, 2012, 06:50 PM »

I like this one you took rob.  Me Jeff and Jimmy.

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1114 on: Jun 17, 2012, 06:55 PM »
Nice shots guys!
Nice job findin em

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1115 on: Jun 17, 2012, 06:58 PM »

Glad you had a great father son day with little deadeyes bob!!!!!  Your a great father bro.  :thumbup_smilie: :flag:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

lehigh vally

« Reply #1116 on: Jun 17, 2012, 06:59 PM »
Nice shots guys!
We never did hook up this weekend bud   :-\    may be next trip   :afro:  

That is a cool shot Snagger...how bout this one off the bow of Jimmy's boat   :w00t:

got one more pretty cool shot

ThaTs BullHead

• Birth..FISH..Die!
« Reply #1117 on: Jun 17, 2012, 07:53 PM »
My buddy Marco just died, he drowned at fair haven, so lets everyone catch our limits on him RIP buddy

reeleyz

« Reply #1118 on: Jun 18, 2012, 05:45 AM »
My buddy Marco just died, he drowned at fair haven, so lets everyone catch our limits on him RIP buddy

That is sad news. I am sorry to hear that.

reeleyz

« Reply #1119 on: Jun 18, 2012, 05:53 AM »
 You been down my way reeleyes?  I saw a red lund 2 different nights, forgot what your boat color is.  Its not hot and heavy like west of the shoals, but its picking up.

That's livin right there guys, nice shore lunch.  You boys know how to do it.  ;D

Yeah, I think we have crossed paths a couple times in the last week in a couple different spots. I have been bouncing around between a few shallow and deep spots depending on the wind.

Great pictures LV!!!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1120 on: Jun 18, 2012, 06:02 AM »
Can I add a sunrise picture from Saturday morning?    ::)    Heading into 1st lake in Old Forge.....

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Hollywood

« Reply #1121 on: Jun 18, 2012, 06:04 AM »
That was a great way to do lunch, Hookinup! I've got a few ways to make it even better thought out...
 8)
Great to see everyone having so much fun out there- Keep it up!

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #1122 on: Jun 18, 2012, 08:18 AM »
That was a great way to do lunch, Hookinup! I've got a few ways to make it even better thought out...
 8)
Great to see everyone having so much fun out there- Keep it up!

Hard to make it much better than it was, unless ....... the fish are being prepped, cooked and served by the girls in the bikini fishing team!  :w00t:

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #1123 on: Jun 18, 2012, 08:34 AM »
A buddy and I got out this morning. got 7 walleyes, 3 shorts. 3 bass, and 4 pickeral. all on black, and purple jig in 12 to 13 fow. water temp is 74. the southeast wind was blowing about 25mph. couldn't get the boat slowed down enough, but still ended up with a good catch ;D ;D.   later...

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #1124 on: Jun 18, 2012, 03:00 PM »
Got my bro out saturday and had a great time...first cast with black/purple jig was a 20 incher. Then we drifted in shallow and got nada. Went out deeper and started picking them up again. Ended up with 5 beautiful ones adn dumped another at the boat...all 18-20 inches. Then we went shallow to play with the bass and sunnies. He is used to fishing strippers so these rods are like ice fishing equipment to him but he had a blast....now I got to get down to his place in cape cod and go for some shell shuckers

The last two days must be a wild and wavy one out there?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.