FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414678 times)

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1170 on: Jun 21, 2012, 08:31 AM »
Man am I taking a beating! ;D I love it. Good work out there Snag. Some nice looking fish.
we will get out there soon FM, but I hope the surgen general doesn't send the boys in blue :police: after me, because it will be during daylight hours ::).   later...

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1171 on: Jun 21, 2012, 08:47 AM »
                 Drove out to the same spot last night around 630pm only there was a pretty good chop going  from a strong lake breeze...so did one drift with the sock, that produced one eye. Tied 2 anchors together and set my ice stuff up again.. lightning didn't strike twice, barometer was big or something, couldn't get any fish to comit in about hour or so jigging.  So did some more long drifts, found a hot school of 12-13 inchers, got 5 of those and a keeper in one drift, plus dumped 2 keepers right at the boat... When the sun set went back shallow, the second I turned the boat off I was swarmed by these white bugs, it was incredible, but fished anyways, had 3 go in my left eye, my tedonosis was killing me, but I was getting my 3 or die trying. Eyes were gorging on the mayflies coming off, if you casted to a splash you got a hit, dumped a godzilla eye at the boat , then got my 2 keepers and 3 more 12-13inchers and called it a night around 10pm.

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

OTIS

« Reply #1172 on: Jun 21, 2012, 09:40 AM »
Way to tough it out Snag!  Those bugs are ruthless, thank god they don't bite!  They just kamikaze into your eyes, ears, mouth and up your nose! ::)
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1173 on: Jun 21, 2012, 10:47 AM »
Way to tough it out Snag!  Those bugs are ruthless, thank god they don't bite!  They just kamikaze into your eyes, ears, mouth and up your nose! ::)

I sprayed myself with bug spray, I think it attracted more, wish i had a camera, couldn't see the floor there was so many, looked like snow... got to get a thermacell.

Look at the deep high pressure over New york state, and the eyes keep biting... insane..

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/PCPN/DATA/RT/na-wv-loop.html
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #1174 on: Jun 21, 2012, 11:28 AM »
    Look at the deep high pressure over New york state, and the eyes keep biting... insane..

Bite should be insane when and if we get that first big pressure drop.

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
« Reply #1175 on: Jun 21, 2012, 04:06 PM »
we will get out there soon FM, but I hope the surgen general doesn't send the boys in blue :police: after me, because it will
be during daylight hours ::).   later...
no need to worry sully no boys in blue there may be a couple of guys with white coats :blink: :blink: :blink: 
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

crappiekiller315

« Reply #1176 on: Jun 21, 2012, 04:08 PM »
 I sprayed myself with bug spray, I think it attracted more, wish i had a camera, couldn't see the floor there was so many, looked like snow... got to get a thermacell.

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/PCPN/DATA/RT/na-wv-loop.html
snag I have tried everything them little bugs are relentless
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!

crappiekiller315

« Reply #1177 on: Jun 21, 2012, 04:12 PM »
the crappie killer is in the house YYYEEESSS
you better believe that mister ;) now drink some extra geritol there mister ;D  I believe we have someones head to shake rattle and roll in the boat sometime soon :wacko: :blink: :cursing: :whistling: :whistling:

KingPerch

« Reply #1178 on: Jun 21, 2012, 04:16 PM »
What's happenin' Killer??  ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

crappiekiller315

« Reply #1179 on: Jun 21, 2012, 04:18 PM »
What's happenin' Killer??  ;D
you know me homie killing and grilling east coast style sucka :afro: :afro: :afro:

KingPerch

« Reply #1180 on: Jun 21, 2012, 04:22 PM »
you know me homie killing and grilling east coast style sucka :afro: :afro: :afro:
I'm down with that!!!! :afro:

KingPerch

« Reply #1181 on: Jun 21, 2012, 04:24 PM »
Picture of KP Jr. last Friday night with one of his SM Bass he caught!http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/KingPerch/IMAG0512.jpg[/img]]--KP 8)

lehigh vally

« Reply #1182 on: Jun 21, 2012, 04:27 PM »
Picture of KP Jr. last Friday night with one of his SM Bass he caught!http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/KingPerch/IMAG0512.jpg[/img]]--KP 8)
Nice job JR!!   :thumbup_smilie:

crappiekiller315

« Reply #1183 on: Jun 21, 2012, 05:19 PM »
nice catch Jr.
Now when does killer get a ride on the S.S. K.P. ;D

ThaTs BullHead

• Birth..FISH..Die!
« Reply #1184 on: Jun 21, 2012, 05:55 PM »
Anyone getting eyes by the islands?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.