FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414710 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1260 on: Jun 25, 2012, 05:34 PM »

slammy it isn't any different at godfrey's , guys setting at the docks playing with their lures , others loading and unloading their gear at the ramp , , fun stuff , the wife last week ask some guy if he needed help bad idea , made a bad remark i backed down and she spun our 21 around and told him it is just that easy , thought i woud just wet my self , common since goes a long way just saying i get a kick out of it most of time, i'm in no hurry anymore just don't want to hold fellow fishermen up 

KingPerch

« Reply #1261 on: Jun 25, 2012, 05:54 PM »
:w00t: That's enough Release, you already hit that boat twice!!! :rotflol:
:w00t: :rotflol:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #1262 on: Jun 25, 2012, 08:25 PM »

slammy it isn't any different at godfrey's , guys setting at the docks playing with their lures , others loading and unloading their gear at the ramp , , fun stuff , the wife last week ask some guy if he needed help bad idea , made a bad remark i backed down and she spun our 21 around and told him it is just that easy , thought i woud just wet my self , common since goes a long way just saying i get a kick out of it most of time, i'm in no hurry anymore just don't want to hold fellow fishermen up 
That's great, I'll spend Saturday watching south shore then try Godfrey's on Sunday. Lots of nice shade over there at Godfrey. I could spend all day watching that stuff.  I watched a women yelling no at her husband when he thought she meant go and do a really nice job jack kniving a trailer over there a bunch of years ago.  That was one of my all time favorites.
shut up and fish

filetandrelease

« Reply #1263 on: Jun 26, 2012, 04:40 AM »

slammy bring a camera some pics on here would be cool , maybe i will do the same 2 weeks ago a guy tried to launch a big speed boat and it drawed to much water made the girl jump in the muddy water and push him out now that was funny , it is only 1.6 -1.8 ft deep at godfrey

jlucky

« Reply #1264 on: Jun 26, 2012, 06:40 AM »
Saturday at Godfrey a couple had tied their jet boat up to the dock and then tried to drive it up on the trailer without uniting it held us up but was worth the laugh

Old Timer

« Reply #1265 on: Jun 26, 2012, 08:26 AM »
A couple Sundays ago I heard some guys screaming at each other. who was going to ram who who was going to drown who thought it was kind of comical. Thought I was on the hard water for a minute. Come to find out they were all friends of each other [and mine] that can't seem th get along on the ice either. Now I dip my net a few times and watch the armada come in and then I leave!

Bath Salts ????

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1266 on: Jun 26, 2012, 08:32 AM »
Bath Salts ????
Was wondering the same!!!!  :cookoo: :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #1267 on: Jun 26, 2012, 05:13 PM »
Saturday at Godfrey a couple had tied their jet boat up to the dock and then tried to drive it up on the trailer without uniting it held us up but was worth the laugh

yep that was worth the wait for sure , i like the ones that back the boat in and not point it toward the lake and then try and figure out how to back out or try and spin it around under power , and these are people that have help , last week a guy said to me your wife dose a nice job , i thanked him for the complament , and ask if she could give a few lessons to a few at the launch , she told him it isn't that hard back boat in water slide of trailer pull rope and it just comes right around he laughed his butt off , now i need her to show me how she catches the bigger fish , almost every outting , still use the same answer i'm a good teacher , think she is catching on to that  ;D

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1268 on: Jun 26, 2012, 05:51 PM »
yep that was worth the wait for sure , i like the ones that back the boat in and not point it toward the lake and then try and figure out how to back out or try and spin it around under power , and these are people that have help , last week a guy said to me your wife dose a nice job , i thanked him for the complament , and ask if she could give a few lessons to a few at the launch , she told him it isn't that hard back boat in water slide of trailer pull rope and it just comes right around he laughed his butt off , now i need her to show me how she catches the bigger fish , almost every outting , still use the same answer i'm a good teacher , think she is catching on to that  ;D
There are some real winners out there Freddie!  :rotflol: I have def seen my fair share of goofballs out there over the years!
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #1269 on: Jun 26, 2012, 06:04 PM »
There are some real winners out there Freddie!  :rotflol: I have def seen my fair share of goofballs out there over the years!

hows the night casting going ? still hitting the big ones ? in the usual spot

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #1270 on: Jun 26, 2012, 07:20 PM »
 LoL ... and this whole time I thought Lance was throwing a black/silver challenger. Come to find out ... he's really using "Mookie-PooP"  :laugh:

coachwarner

« Reply #1271 on: Jun 26, 2012, 07:25 PM »
Hey Filet!!! Release is eating the oatmeal bars again  :o ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1272 on: Jun 26, 2012, 07:40 PM »
hows the night casting going ? still hitting the big ones ? in the usual spot
Havent been out in couple weeks at night.  Just in the boat with Shane. Might try it tonight tho!  ;D
Nice job findin em

coachwarner

« Reply #1273 on: Jun 26, 2012, 07:50 PM »
LoL ... and this whole time I thought Lance was throwing a black/silver challenger. Come to find out ... he's really using "Mookie-PooP"  :laugh:
Just got hijacked by the internet  :police:  :-*

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #1274 on: Jun 27, 2012, 06:54 AM »

slammy bring a camera some pics on here would be cool , maybe i will do the same 2 weeks ago a guy tried to launch a big speed boat and it drawed to much water made the girl jump in the muddy water and push him out now that was funny , it is only 1.6 -1.8 ft deep at godfrey

I think I could probably produce a reality TV show form this stuff.  It's great material. It would come on right after Hillbilly Handfishing.
shut up and fish

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.