FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414244 times)

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1680 on: Jul 13, 2012, 08:29 AM »
Snagger, empty your box homie
Nice job findin em

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1681 on: Jul 13, 2012, 08:33 AM »
  nice limit cheeks...great report ecolt , deadeyes and everyone.

Drove out to deeper water last night, due north wind created a cross drift on the northshore bars so dropped anchor in 37 feet, first cast with a sonar ... keeper eye, next cast big drum, third cast a short eye...did one fast drift, but couldn't stay where I wanted to fish, so packed up and moved on....went checking weed holes looking for perch, spent about 2 hrs doing that and only caught some nice smallmouth and 1 keeper eye, I know there around somewhere, I eventually find them...just before dark picked up my third keeper eye and a couple sunnies on purple jigs.  water temp was 81.4 degrees...fished 645-945pm to beat the heat...
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #1682 on: Jul 13, 2012, 11:29 AM »
Nice photos dead eyes. Your kid looks just like you man. 

I bass fished Wednesday. First time I put a whole day on the lake since March. Felt nice to be out there. I had a great time with a good friend. We found the bass stacked up feeding on perch fry and had a blast with them. Also picked up a limit of eyes pitching weeds with soft plastics and some nice perch on swim baits. I switched my flipping rod to braid, wow what a difference, broke off my first 2 fish before I realized to back way off on the hook sets. Action was slow on the most of the south shore so we had to go looking elsewhere, seemed like all the bait I found was mid lake or north shore.  My usual south shore stuff was pretty dead.
shut up and fish

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1683 on: Jul 13, 2012, 12:14 PM »

I bass fished Wednesday. First time I put a whole day on the lake since March. Felt nice to be out there. I had a great time with a good friend. We found the bass stacked up feeding on perch fry and had a blast with them. Also picked up a limit of eyes pitching weeds with soft plastics and some nice perch on swim baits. I switched my flipping rod to braid, wow what a difference, broke off my first 2 fish before I realized to back way off on the hook sets. Action was slow on the most of the south shore so we had to go looking elsewhere, seemed like all the bait I found was mid lake or north shore.  My usual south shore stuff was pretty dead.
Thanks slammy!  Sounds like you had fun!   :thumbup_smilie:
Nice job findin em

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1684 on: Jul 13, 2012, 12:53 PM »

What?  Northshore!!!   No wonder the bass bite has been off for us....  :w00t:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

KingPerch

« Reply #1685 on: Jul 13, 2012, 01:17 PM »
Fished this evening in the canoe with lil deadeyez.  He ended up going 3 for 6 on keeper waldos!  He also caught 3 big sunnies, and a nice smallmouth that put on a show!  Heres the first one of the night!
Good stuff Bobby!!! and Lil' Bobby!!!!! WTG Big Guy!! :bowdown: :bowdown:--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1686 on: Jul 13, 2012, 03:18 PM »
Good stuff Bobby!!! and Lil' Bobby!!!!! WTG Big Guy!! :bowdown: :bowdown:--KP 8)
Lil Bobby says thank you!  :)
Nice job findin em

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #1687 on: Jul 13, 2012, 04:06 PM »
Congrats to REELEYZ and the Mrs. ...he now has a new little hunting and fishing buddy I am told... :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1688 on: Jul 13, 2012, 05:17 PM »
Congrats to REELEYZ and the Mrs. ...he now has a new little hunting and fishing buddy I am told... :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
COOL! Congrats!  Kids are the best!  :thumbup_smilie:
Nice job findin em

nightfisher

« Reply #1689 on: Jul 13, 2012, 06:24 PM »
  Great to see the little man is still spanking them Deadeyes.
Congrats on the new addition Reeleyz!!!!!!!!

ryanrobb52

« Reply #1690 on: Jul 13, 2012, 06:51 PM »
Congrats Bruce!  Enjoy every minute!  They grow up fast.

filetandrelease

« Reply #1691 on: Jul 13, 2012, 06:57 PM »

congrats Reeleyz, boy howdy do they grow fast

Dark Cloud

« Reply #1692 on: Jul 13, 2012, 07:30 PM »
Congrats Reeleyz! Hope everyone is doing well...
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

thompson

« Reply #1693 on: Jul 13, 2012, 08:05 PM »
The bass boats have to go same thing every year out drifting minding my own two go by 50 feet either side of me bad things are gona start happening to their trucks rude bunch of .......... People

filetandrelease

« Reply #1694 on: Jul 13, 2012, 08:56 PM »

they're not all bad just a few , last year one ran on me like that i picked up and ran him down and gave him , the drive around and he ask what my problem was , reply just showing the same courtesy, that you showed us trollers , dam near ran over my boards

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.