FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414737 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1770 on: Jul 16, 2012, 04:12 PM »

you tube will never be the same :blink: click on pic

coachwarner

« Reply #1771 on: Jul 16, 2012, 04:12 PM »
But just to make you boy's happy here is a few  :afro: :afro:

Very nice crappiekiller. We like pictures  8) and those aren't crappies  ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #1772 on: Jul 16, 2012, 04:15 PM »
But just to make you boy's happy here is a few  

why are their eyes glowing  ;)

coachwarner

« Reply #1773 on: Jul 16, 2012, 04:19 PM »
why are their eyes glowing  ;)
Too many crackers  ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #1774 on: Jul 16, 2012, 05:39 PM »
 :bowdown: :rotflol:

kchamp

• fish hard or stay home
« Reply #1775 on: Jul 16, 2012, 08:49 PM »
hey Freddie how did you make out sunday, seen you out there, haven`t been online in a long time, pick off 4 right by you. Bite can`t get any better, this year. sat. we got six easy, sun a little harder but my side of the boat  ended up with 7 and today I got 4, today was tough for a lot of people, wind was cranking. black or blue chrome stick or spoons

filetandrelease

« Reply #1776 on: Jul 16, 2012, 09:06 PM »
hey Freddie how did you make out sunday, seen you out there, haven`t been online in a long time, pick off 4 right by you. Bite can`t get any better, this year. sat. we got six easy, sun a little harder but my side of the boat  ended up with 7 and today I got 4, today was tough for a lot of people, wind was cranking. black or blue chrome stick or spoons

we got a limit , jigging along with a few bass , glad to hear your doing well

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1777 on: Jul 17, 2012, 12:55 AM »
Release and I posted the pictures of you in your undershorts on youtube, It went viral today  :flex::rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Oh Boy..... Fm has one down day and here comes all the heat. :P I have big shoulders boys, lay it down. ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #1778 on: Jul 17, 2012, 12:56 PM »

you tube will never be the same :blink: click on pic

;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1779 on: Jul 17, 2012, 01:40 PM »
Fished last nite from 6:30-10 with Snagger and his buddy Bob.  I ended up catching 3 keepers and 1 short on the eyes.  We all smashed the sunnys with a couple nice bluegills mixed in and some smallies, rockys, and drum.  Bobster put the hammer down on me and snag with the wallys!  Was like he was on a mission or something!  ;) Good stuff!
Nice job findin em

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1780 on: Jul 17, 2012, 09:29 PM »
Fished last nite from 6:30-10 with Snagger and his buddy Bob.  I ended up catching 3 keepers and 1 short on the eyes.  We all smashed the sunnys with a couple nice bluegills mixed in and some smallies, rockys, and drum.  Bobster put the hammer down on me and snag with the wallys!  Was like he was on a mission or something!  ;) Good stuff!

That stuff happens Dead, I've come to realize that some days everything clicks perfectly, and others I wonder why I even put a rod in my hands. Always good to just get out no matter what, and try not to get frustrated, thats why I got in my skivies the other day and did a back flip in the lake, got my mind off my lack of success, and cooled off at the same time. ;D

coachwarner

« Reply #1781 on: Jul 17, 2012, 09:56 PM »
That stuff happens Dead, I've come to realize that some days everything clicks perfectly, and others I wonder why I even put a rod in my hands. Always good to just get out no matter what, and try not to get frustrated, thats why I got in my skivies the other day and did a back flip in the lake, got my mind off my lack of success, and cooled off at the same time. ;D
And scared the H E double toothpicks out of the fish and Release :laugh:

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1782 on: Jul 17, 2012, 11:00 PM »
Ahh., Filet has known me long enough to expect antics like that. Besides, I told you both well ahead of time what I was gonna do, if ya's caught one more fish each before me. :blink: One thing you can count on, is that I'm a man of my words. Thanks for the helping boost back in the boat Fred. :flex:

filetandrelease

« Reply #1783 on: Jul 18, 2012, 03:34 AM »

no problem Fm it was better than dragging you to shore like a gaint tuna  ;D

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #1784 on: Jul 18, 2012, 07:10 AM »
Haven't been on here in a long time again....

Congratulations on the little guy Reeleyz!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.